What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: question for artesian owners or dealers  (Read 1785 times)

hair

• artesian gives lust, jealousy gives regret
question for artesian owners or dealers
« on: June 08, 2005, 08:46:14 pm »
hi, i'm about ready to fill my dove canyon, and since my dealer isn't around i think i'll try this board.  my manual says to remove filters and remove the circ. pump screen. i assume this screen is under the circ. pump filter.  well, anyway it won't budge.  does this screen come out?

Hot Tub Forum

question for artesian owners or dealers
« on: June 08, 2005, 08:46:14 pm »

wetone

Re: question for artesian owners or dealers
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 08:15:38 am »
Turn it counter clockwise and it will come out, it is screwed in. Some times they tighten them pretty good at the factory, so it may take abit of muscle to unscrew it.

jcmsrv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 03:22:30 pm »
Wetone is correct, un-screw and fill into pipe. Try and fill slow. I just received my piper glen and had a hard time getting the air out of all the pumps. After you fill tub to botton of head pillows, try each pump. If any pump seems not to be flowing, do not leave on, shut off and try jogging pump on/off a few times then leave off for a few hours, the air will find it's way out. If you ar ein a hurry, you can remove side panels and loosen connections on pumps to purge air. I didn't do this. I found those side panels a pain to screw back on. I left tub alone and all the air came out over the next few days. good luck
john

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 03:22:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42