What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Flim Flam Man  (Read 4684 times)

Chris_H

Flim Flam Man
« on: May 27, 2005, 01:20:13 pm »
I think the Flim Flam Man decided to stop bashing Hotspring.  It looks like he has a new most hated manufacturer.

Hot Tub Forum

Flim Flam Man
« on: May 27, 2005, 01:20:13 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Flim Flam Man
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 01:31:40 pm »
The big difference is: Cal Spa may very well take the time to sue him. Keep an eye out for a notice of lein sale for his little farm...

:-[
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 02:01:46 pm »
He's after Cal spas now because it is a Cal Spas salesman/serviceman that spills the beans on the ETL scam he's been running. Ya gotta love it.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 02:09:21 pm »
The big difference is: Cal Spa may very well take the time to sue him. Keep an eye out for a notice of lein sale for his little farm...

:-[

Him and Casey going at it! Now that would be fun!!

I wonder what I can do to help instigate that? ???

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2005, 09:22:51 am »
Well, the various e-mail addresses for contacting the company are listed on the Cal website... That might be a good place to start.

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2005, 09:53:10 am »
Him and Casey going at it! Now that would be fun!!

I wonder what I can do to help instigate that? ???

Stuart, you live!

Lately,  so many people have been coming here at reading months or even years of posts before their first posts.  If people did that on his site, then they would never buy, what an imbalanced evil mind.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 10:06:00 am by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

J._McD

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2005, 10:43:23 am »
Does the concept of mental illness, dilusional, pathetic, unfortunate, ever come to mind here.  What is it that has given this person such a vengence or vendetta to be so aggressively self destructive and for what meaningful purpose.   :-/

It remind's me of "old yeller", a loveable dog who got rabies.  It was a sad story, and this is too. :'(
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 10:44:45 am by J._McD »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2005, 11:21:25 am »
You nailed it, J.  
 He's his own worst enemy.  Someday he might realize that, or perhaps not.
Brewman
Brewman

J._McD

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2005, 11:32:41 am »
Unfortunately, I would have empathetic feelings for the guy and his self-inflicting demise.  If he was only sociable and helpful to others instead of ranting and raving in the turest sense of the words, he could have a positive influence on life.

They had to shoot "old yeller" for his own good and to end the agony, everybody still cried :'(  

What a pity to watch the agony go on when you can do nothing about it.  :-X  

God helps those who help themselves and others.   ;)

autoplay

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2005, 11:38:43 am »
Tried tellin Conjuna just that.....that his weird sense of "me" over all others,must of started at a very young age. His ego is his own worst enemy. If he sold his Failsburg for what it's real value is  4500......I wouldn't have a problem with people purchasing from him.  I hate people being exploited,and will inform people when possible.

I've seen some Cons via the internet,but he takes the cake!

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2005, 12:49:56 pm »
Well, the various e-mail addresses for contacting the company are listed on the Cal website... That might be a good place to start.
 ;)

I’m already on it!!

Stuart, you live!

Lately,  so many people have been coming here at reading months or even years of posts before their first posts.  If people did that on his site, then they would never buy, what an imbalanced evil mind.

Hey my friend! How are you? Did you get to read your moment of infamy in Pool and Spa News?

I couldn't agree with your statement more, you can’t believe the sheer amount of email I have received from old posts on the sight....

I'm shocked to see you, Chas and SpaTech have time to post this week as I thought you guys would be camped out at the theater watching Star Trek for the 50th time!! ;)

Unfortunately, I would have empathetic feelings for the guy and his self-inflicting demise.  If he was only sociable and helpful to others instead of ranting and raving in the turest sense of the words, he could have a positive influence on life.

They had to shoot "old yeller" for his own good and to end the agony, everybody still cried :'(  

What a pity to watch the agony go on when you can do nothing about it.  :-X  

God helps those who help themselves and others.   ;)

Wow! What a great post...I had to look twice to make sure I didn't type it because I was thinking the exact same thing almost word for word!

It sounds like we all agree that he is knowledgeable yet misguided, myopic and obnoxious along with very deceptive in his marketing!

Now lets drop this and move on to helping others out!!!!

How about some of you Cal Spa dealers out there jump on this and bring the factories attention to it. I did that when he was attacking Marquis and D1 and they sent him letters.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2005, 10:07:11 am »
I've noticed today that he has started talking to himself. If you look at a thread called "Re:False advertising" there is a message from John, as opposed to "A John" and although its listed as a reply, the original message doesn't exist.

Jim replies within 2 minutes, and the message comes from the same IP address.  Now there is credability for you!
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2005, 11:23:54 am »
If you eliminated all of the posts he posts in response to his posts, (still with me?), he'd only have about 2 or 3 per week.  And half of those seem to be from his loyal zealots.
Brewman
Brewman

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2005, 05:58:17 pm »
You nailed it, J.  
  He's his own worst enemy.  Someday he might realize that, or perhaps not.
Brewman

Perhaps........NOT
Retired

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2005, 02:43:35 pm »
Alright guys I will admit it I am the sleaze bag salesman that spilled the beans about the Colorado Con. I am having a ball with him though his phoen is ringin off the hook right now with every agency I could think to call!!Oh yeah and I may have provoked some attacks against Cal Spas just for added entertainment,but if we do not post on his site or mention who he is his gimmick is up.No applause just send checks to Spaman.com!!
-SpaMan~

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2005, 02:43:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42