What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Calling all Sundance Maxxus Owners...  (Read 1922 times)

O-Ren_Ishi_I

Calling all Sundance Maxxus Owners...
« on: June 06, 2005, 12:47:21 pm »
Ok, wow, I don't know how I missed this one but the sundance maxxus looks supreme???  Does anybody own this tub and if so how is it and how would you compare it to tubs you may have wet tested when trying to purchase one???

Hot Tub Forum

Calling all Sundance Maxxus Owners...
« on: June 06, 2005, 12:47:21 pm »

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
Re: Calling all Sundance Maxxus Owners...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 12:58:12 pm »
I don't opwn it but I did wet test it recently at my dealers. Here's the re-post:

The Maxxus as had several major changes. First is the addition of a full lounger with three back jets and two feet jets and two wrist jets. Second is the addition of two waterfalls which include the LED system (note that the waterfall feature is only available on the 880 series). Like before it is identified as a 6-7 person tub but after being in there for 30 minutes and trying everything seems to me more like a 6 person tub. You can definetely fit more but comfortable seating is just not there unless you get them to sit laterally on the lounger which is just not comfy. I gotta admit though this tub has it all for the discriminating. A lounger which is absolutely fantastic with lotsa room for others that include a great variety of jets. I still love my Optima but I gotta tell you if we were purchasing now instead of last year, this tub would have made the final list making it a hard decision.

samhunter

• Maxxus, Johnny walker black, Padron aniversario!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 06:16:25 pm »
I love my maxxus, owned it for about 6 weeks. has more power than is needed (but I like that).  I start my soak very strong then I lower the pressure. The foot dome is fantastic. The waterfall is very soothing (mentally). The led lights look great at night. I looked at a lot of tubs & wet tested a few but being 6'4" only the maxxus was large enough that I didn't feel squished.I know I am new at this but I don't have a single complaint.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 06:16:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42