What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caspian wet test  (Read 2068 times)

drprwnap

Caspian wet test
« on: April 17, 2005, 10:25:46 pm »
Hi gang,
Went back to the HS dealer on Sat. and wet tested the Tiger River Caspian.  I don't know. Nice spa but unimpressive.  I thought it was too small and when all four of us got in, I was right.  The seats and the massage were ok, it just wasn't for us.  Anyway, we got back in the Vanguard. The salesman took out a couple inches of water. What a difference it made!!!  :o :o.  My wife didn't float and the Moto Massage didn't push me out of the seat.  We are really leaning toward the Vanguard now.  I have convinced my wife to wet test one more brand-Coleman. That's tomorrow.  The local dealer has the 470 and 706 models up and running.  

drprwnap  8)
Lovin' Spatopia in my Epic!

Hot Tub Forum

Caspian wet test
« on: April 17, 2005, 10:25:46 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Caspian wet test
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 11:21:23 am »
You are finding out why we say wet test at the dealer rather than in your backyard. You looked at two spas that both seemed viable when looking at them from outside (or sitting in them dry) but the wet test showed one didn't cut it for you and the other one did the trick. The reality is another family could swet test the same 2 spas and come out with the exact opposite conclusion. It sounds like you're on the right track!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 10:42:16 am »
drpwnap

Did you purchase the Vanguard?

I tested the Vangaurd and the Caspian and as Spatech stated, I had the complete opposite reaction. I prefered the Caspian after the wet test.  The Vanguard
s moto jets were nice, but  the tub "didn't fit me". I bit too deep. I did like the 5 cartridge filter set up, and the "clean button" on the panel.

The Capsian dosen't have the molded arm rests, but the seats seem to fit better and my wife really enjoyed the footpod.

07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 10:42:16 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42