What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: We Wet Tested the Marquis Epic  (Read 2182 times)

Rmack

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
We Wet Tested the Marquis Epic
« on: June 04, 2005, 07:58:37 pm »
This is the third spa we have wet tested, the other two were the Vista and the Envoy.

The sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful.

The first thing upon entering the spa and settling into the lounge seat, it was uncomfortable on my neck and the lounge seat was to short for me, my knees were up to high for the thigh massage. The sales person got a portable pillow which lays over the side of the spa and that helped. The lounge seat fit my wife perfect and she was quite impressed with it.

The deep seat next to the lounge fit me the best and the therapy jets were very impressive, this seat was to deep for my wife.

The audio system was very crisp and clear, unlike the Envoy and Vista which was muffled.

The controls were very easy to use once you played with them for a few minutes to get to learn the positions.

The therapy jets were controllable with a pressure control that allows an easy massage to an intense one, this worked very well and it was fun to play with all the controls.

We spent about an hour in the spa and it was reading 102 degrees, neither one of us built up a sweat and am uncertain if that was an accurate temperature reading on the dial.

I believe 4 adults could fit in the spa at the same time without playing footsie with each other.

We still have the Maxxus to test and have not made any decisions yet on our final choice, we both liked the Envoy after testing it.

Ron

Hot Tub Forum

We Wet Tested the Marquis Epic
« on: June 04, 2005, 07:58:37 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: We Wet Tested the Marquis Epic
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 11:34:28 pm »
Ron,
I should have given you the heads up. The Adirondack Chair is not designed as a lounge but rather a wonderful seat for women!

That spa is set up as the perfect spa for a couple that will have friends over once in awhile.

I to was a bit tall for the Adirondack chair but loved the deep therapy seat and the 2 seats with posts of HK40 jets. I even loved the seat in front of the waterfall that let the waterfall cascade down on you.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: We Wet Tested the Marquis Epic
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 11:34:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42