What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Updating you all again  (Read 1817 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Updating you all again
« on: June 03, 2005, 09:28:49 am »
well, it comes to this, concrete to be poured wed talked to the concrete guy and he said only have to wait a week for drying time on cement. Even if my tub happens to be ready next week I'm still planning on a June 19th or June 26th install anyway, I want to make sure we are totally ready for the hot tub before we install my coleman dealer said he'd rather it be in the shop waiting then us waiting on him. So in case something comes up or we hit a snag, I'm not getting in a hurry for anything (even though my brain is saying "you fool!!! get that hot tub yesterday!" ) We have everything level and ready for framing going to Billings tomorrow to pick up the bricks for the walkway and the wood for the gazebo, both sets of steps, and the electrical. Then it's time to get serious! Hubby has two people helping him so, I just stay out of the way.

Hot Tub Forum

Updating you all again
« on: June 03, 2005, 09:28:49 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Updating you all again
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 11:25:51 am »
Don't rush this.  Let things take the time they need to take, or you'll end up regretting it.  You dealer should be able to hold the spa for you until your slab is ready.
Brewman
Brewman

Backpains

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 12:11:35 pm »
I spoke with the cement company that will be pouring the concrete and it will only take a week to set, then we can put the hot tub on it. Don't fret we have things under control!

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 12:42:44 pm »
I'm not fretting, just making sure you aren't!
Brewman
Brewman

Backpains

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 12:53:59 pm »
Nope not fretting, just going with the flow if it doesn't get done until christmas it doesn't get done nothing I can do about it

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 12:53:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42