What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HELP PLEASE / Alternative Santizers  (Read 1861 times)

thebad

• The Good'  The Bad' The Ugly'
HELP PLEASE / Alternative Santizers
« on: June 02, 2005, 09:34:24 am »
Does anyone have any experience with alternative sanitizers such as Rain Forest Blue and / or Eco One?
http://www.ecoonespa.com/

I am having problems with my skin and rash’s after using my tub, No one else that uses my tub  has these problems just me.  I am very diligent in watching sanitizer levels and PH levels, but continue to have issues, and am just about ready to give up.

I have already ordered the above mentioned products and am planning that as my last hope...

So if anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
???

Hot Tub Forum

HELP PLEASE / Alternative Santizers
« on: June 02, 2005, 09:34:24 am »

ctsoaker

Re: HELP PLEASE / Alternative Santizers
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 08:40:08 pm »
Hi, I had the same problems with rashes, no one else just me, in december, I switched to softsoak and everything has been awesome, much less maintenance and no itching.  Please post back and let us know your experience.  In my search for something else I also saw both of these products and read wonderful things about them but did not know anyone who had used them and my dealer talked me out of them.

lynnette

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 10:07:28 pm »
 I also had a really bad rash,we were using Nature II.  We have also switched to Soft Soak, rash is gone. I would also like to know about these other products, let us know how they work.  Good Luck!  :) :) Lynnette

thebad

• The Good'  The Bad' The Ugly'
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 12:11:14 pm »
Anyone else ?   How does the softsoak stuff compare ?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 12:11:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42