What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My New Beachcomber 750 comes tomorrow  (Read 3039 times)

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
My New Beachcomber 750 comes tomorrow
« on: June 01, 2005, 08:18:46 am »
My new tub finally arrives tomorrow just in time for my daughters birthday party, can't wait.

Ray ;D
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

Hot Tub Forum

My New Beachcomber 750 comes tomorrow
« on: June 01, 2005, 08:18:46 am »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: My New Beachcomber 750 comes tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 08:28:04 am »
Great tub Ray. Enjoy it! :)

Steve

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 12:47:22 pm »
May your delivery go smoothly, and may you always have clean, hot, bubbly water!!!

Congratulations!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 01:35:27 pm »
Congrats!!!!  May your water be always clean, bubbly and hot.

Get a bottle of wine ready for your first dip! and I'll be thinking about you while I'm starting to prepare my site for my tub!!

Happy spatopia!

Rayman

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 05:20:15 pm »
Well it arrived today, the water is @ 65 f and rising, might even stay up late to take a dip.

Ray

joeyd

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 05:28:45 pm »
Hey Mr Rayman,  tell me what made you decide on a Beachcomber 750  trying to decide on that, the 740 (b/c of the lounger), or the Jacuzzi J-385 and I'm a little confused.  Let me know if you have the time.  I appreciate your knowledge.  Thanks!

Rayman

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 05:59:51 pm »
first off I am not very knowledgable but I can tell you why I picked Beachcomber and then the 750.  I chose Beachcomber after researching for over a year, I liked the dealer they made me feel comfortable.  From what I have read on full foam vs thermopane who cares, IMO the FF is better but only owners who have owned both types should comment on this.  The warranty is better than most ( no fine print or a bunch of exclusions).  The only reason I picked the 750 over the 740 was I don't like loungers, the 750 has 2 swing seats instead so if I feel like lounging I can.  I originally was looking at the 580 which to me is just the same tub as the 750 without the second pump of foot massage.  So when the dealer close to me was having a tent sale and I could get a floor model 750 loaded for the same price as the 580 I have been drooling over I decided it ws time to write the check.

Hope that long winded story helps.

Ray

joeyd

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 06:12:10 pm »
It does...thanks a lot!  :)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 06:19:53 pm »
Congratulations, Rayman!

Great post, btw!  I'm sure wmcall will be by shortly, but I'll beat him to it...hehehe...be sure you get up a little early in the morning and soak then!  Those early morning soaks can be just as heavenly!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

SJK

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 11:23:02 pm »
I'm couldn't agree more with Rayman.  Don't underestimate the value of a good dealer.  I got my first hot tub a month ago (also a Beachcomber) and a large part of my decision was based on the good impression I had of the dealer.   Sure enough, they have been terrific about testing, educating, suggesting things and even handing out samples and other goodies.  Not only do I enjoy my tub every night but thanks to them my water is crystal clear.
My neighbour got a great deal on his hot tub "down in the city" two weeks ago and he called me over last night to show it off.  He said it was a snap to take care of and peeled back the cover.  The water was a nice milky color with a line of foamy scum around the perimeter.  He thought it looked great but I wouldn't have climbed in with a wet suit on.  
   I didn't tell him his water sucked, but casually mentioned that if he ever was ever unsure he could probably take a sample in to my dealer and they might  test it for him too.  He got a little indignant......oh well.....
    I'm not suggesting Beachcomber has better dealers than anybody else, just that you take a hard look at whoever you're buying from and factor that into your decision.  If its down to two equal tubs, maybe that tips the scales.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2005, 03:09:52 am »
Congrats and enjoy the tub..... :D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2005, 03:09:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42