What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Everyday Line v. Other Marquis  (Read 1882 times)

jnk

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Marquis Everyday Line v. Other Marquis
« on: June 01, 2005, 08:53:57 pm »
I am still shopping for the perfect hot tub.  I have been looking at Marquis tubs, and I was wondering if anyone would like to comment on the everyday line v. the higher end models.  I like the design of the everyday models, but the scaled-down warranty worries me.  Any thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Everyday Line v. Other Marquis
« on: June 01, 2005, 08:53:57 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Marquis Everyday Line v. Other Marquis
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 09:16:24 pm »
I am still shopping for the perfect hot tub.  I have been looking at Marquis tubs, and I was wondering if anyone would like to comment on the everyday line v. the higher end models.  I like the design of the everyday models, but the scaled-down warranty worries me.  Any thoughts?

The EveryDay line is make with the same components and  by the same people. They just have a bit less feature and warrenty.

Two years ago all Marquis had the same warrenty as the EveryDay line and I sold many of them with many happy results for my customers.

Even at less term they have less exclusions and cover much more than many other brands with a longer term.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 09:31:00 pm »
I am unsure which models you are considering ...but the everyday line offers a lot of value ...when you upgrade to the all weather package you than get 5 years on the cabinet and base ....as well as 3 years on the cover ....a very good value ....we have many happy 415 and 636 owners .... the 530 is the one model that we have not sold many of but as it is a double lounger it is something that appeals to less people .....

Kyle

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 10:04:22 pm »
Two years is not worth worrying about when you should plan on owning it for a minimum of ten.  Buy the EDHT if you like it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 10:04:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42