What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Nightmare starts!!!!  (Read 2074 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Nightmare starts!!!!
« on: May 31, 2005, 10:29:28 am »
Ok, my nightmare just started, I have a million things to get done and hubby only has ONE! how fair is this I say as I pout :( I have to call back coleman and find out about electric hookup for the tub, call concrete guys to get a quote on that, and figure out which way I'm going in what direction and where lol...ok...maybe it's not THAT bad yet....but, I'm getting anxious to hot tub!!!

I keep telling myself it'll all be worth it!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Nightmare starts!!!!
« on: May 31, 2005, 10:29:28 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Nightmare starts!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 11:02:14 am »
IT is worth it.  The process is similar to getting my family to agree on where to have dinner. A big pain, but worth it in the long run.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

JJ

• Vita Nuage
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 11:24:12 am »
Backpains,

Read my "Slab Saga" Thread.

JJ

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 11:36:24 am »
Ok, maybe not to much of a nightmare right now, it all lies with the bank at the moment, I've done all I can waiting to write out a check to the Coleman dealer, called on concrete, we are going to do the form and have a local concrete company do the pouring and it's only 137 so not to bad hubby is working on seeing what he needs for the electrical He's going to do it (he's very handy in a pinch) so all my troubles are on hold until hubby calls me to say GO!

chotton

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 11:38:13 am »
Also check with your city to find out the rules for the placemet of the tub. For instance, our tub has to be atleast 5 ffet from any glass or outdoor electric outlets.

It's been three weeks and I just got a call that our permits (spa & electrical) are ready for pick-up.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 11:38:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42