What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: info on spa company  (Read 2638 times)

jaxxon

• Friends dont let friends soak alone...
info on spa company
« on: May 26, 2005, 02:10:20 pm »
I have a customer comparing my spas with another company called Spa Warehouse, located in Florida. The customer would not show me the brochure or anything.  I can't find any information on this company or store.  Anyone know what brand Spa Warehouse sells or a web site for them?    ???
                                       Thanks,
                                               Jackson

Hot Tub Forum

info on spa company
« on: May 26, 2005, 02:10:20 pm »

shabba34

Re: info on spa company
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 02:32:34 pm »
I have a customer comparing my spas with another company called Spa Warehouse, located in Florida. The customer would not show me the brochure or anything.  I can't find any information on this company or store.  Anyone know what brand Spa Warehouse sells or a web site for them?    ???
                                        Thanks,
                                                Jackson

Maybe they are mistaking the name for Rereational Factory Warehouse.  What area do you live in?

J._McD

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 02:35:52 pm »
Yellow pages show 2 stores in Tampa and 1 in Lutz, give em a call to inquire.

autoplay

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 04:15:45 pm »
There's a Rec Warehouse here in Sarasota,that sells their brand,and for about 6+ months,Calderas line.

jaxxon

• Friends dont let friends soak alone...
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 04:39:14 pm »
Thanks yall,
I am in Clearwater area.  I know Rec, been dealing with them for years.  I found spa warehouse and 1 number is disconnected the other finally answered, after calling all day.  They carry Master and US spas.  
                                                     Jackson

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 07:37:33 am »
jaxxon,
I bought my LSX from Spa Warehouse.  I live in the Tallahassee area about 200 miles north.  At the time I bought, they were the closest MS dealer.  They delivered and setup and, since the tub has been issue free since July, '04, I haven't had a chance to test their warranty service, though a new MS dealer has opened in Tallahassee who said he would be glad to service my tub.  Brent Trump is the owner....a very nice guy.  I'll pm you with more details.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 07:37:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42