What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Finally....Optima on order  (Read 3218 times)

tstiffler

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Finally....Optima on order
« on: May 24, 2005, 11:00:25 pm »
We did it, ordered our 2005 Optima over the weekend.   We went with the CD stereo system.   What clinched the deal was our sundance dealer.  Super nice people and they gave us a great price.  I just love the open seating  and the foot mound in center.  Finally, soon, I'll  be able to relieve my daily neck, shoulder and back pain.  Tub should be here (Northern Calif) in about 2-3 weeks.   This gives hubby time to figure out how to fix the cement slab the Optima will sit on.  When the slab was poured yrs ago, it has a 2 inch lean to it  so puddles would'nt form.  Our dealer gave us a list of electricians they recommend who are familiar with spas.  Will call a couple tomorrow to get an idea on price.

Thanks again to this great site, just a few months ago I knew absolutetly nothing about hot tubs, just that I thought they were all called "jacuzzi'".  

;D

Hot Tub Forum

Finally....Optima on order
« on: May 24, 2005, 11:00:25 pm »

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
Re: Finally....Optima on order
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 11:12:25 pm »
Congrats!! We ordered the little brother, Sundance Majesta and await delivery tomorrow  ;D. Enjoy your spa when you get it!

alwaysperky

• Hail the flashlight king!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 06:52:04 am »
Good job!

I'd like to hear more about it.  What colors did you choose? What sort of packaging did your dealer make for you?  Ozone, cover & lifter?  How much?  

nm-tn

• 2004 Optima
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 02:49:51 pm »
enjoy

tstiffler

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 09:09:53 pm »
Thanks for asking alwaysperky!! We went with the Platinum (White marble) with redwood color cabinet.

I feel the dealer gave me a great price of $8,619.  My package is as follows:  
CD Stereo w/remote
Cover/lifter
Sunpurity/CD Ozone
chemical kit
6 ft deluxe redwood steps
assortment of sunscents
drink tray
delivery and set up
2 rubber duckies!

I am very satisifed with the price, but most importantly, I feel really comfortable with my local sundance store and know that they will take care of me for years to come.

Do you have an Optima? :D

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 07:17:04 am »
Congratulations!!!

May you always have clean, hot, bubbly water!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 12:26:21 pm »
I was thinking that you got ripped off until I read the last part.  Two rubber duckies, man thats a deal for sure.   ;D

Enjoy your tub, I hope it brings you years of enjoyment and relaxation to you and your family.

J._McD

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 03:10:05 pm »
Congratulations, you're gonna absolutely love it ;D

Wait until you get it there and up to temperature, you're gonna wish you did this a long time ago.

Because of the internet, more specifically this forum, sometime in the future, maybe a year or two from now, people will simply be walking in and ordering their Hot Tub based on the shopping experience of the better educated people making their choices today.

I have only one thing to ask of all of you new buyers, would you hurry up and get the word around and let you friends, neighbors, business associates and family know that you did not buy the last one.  ;);D

alwaysperky

• Hail the flashlight king!
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 09:18:52 pm »
Oh to be you today...............lucky!  What an awesome sounding set-up you're going to have.

Nope don't have and Optima yet, but have been working hard on a win/win deal with my dealer.  

Good luck and thanks for sharing!

Oh to be you. Envy Envy Envy...........or is it Envoy.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 09:18:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42