What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: wet testing day is almost here!!!  (Read 2080 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
wet testing day is almost here!!!
« on: May 25, 2005, 12:24:47 pm »
I'm very excited I've narrowed down my field already it seems Artesian does not have the models I am interested in so, they have been put on the back burner for a bit, until they get one of the models I'm interested in. So we are wet testing Bullfrog 451 first, and then we are off to wet test the Hot Springs Jetsetter and Cladera Kauai (same dealer carrys both) and then over to Cal spas, watching for every thread about them need more info on them and then over to coleman to wet test the coleman 461 standard I'm very excited!

Will keep you all posted on my progress in finding the Perfect spa for this old worn out back!

Hot Tub Forum

wet testing day is almost here!!!
« on: May 25, 2005, 12:24:47 pm »

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Re: wet testing day is almost here!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 12:33:25 pm »
Wow sounds like you are in for some fun.  I hope you find just the right fix for your back.

My father just got out from his second back operation.  He had a disc sectemy on his L5 S1 and repair to his siatic nerve.  Sorry about spelling.

His back is a mess.  Two operations in 10 years and he still wants to go back to work.  I hope my tubs arrival at the end of the summer will help him relax and enjoy life without work.  

Hot Tub Forum

Re: wet testing day is almost here!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 12:33:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42