What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: H.S. Vista vs Envoy  (Read 12301 times)

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
H.S. Vista vs Envoy
« on: March 30, 2005, 04:29:30 pm »
1st let me say I have NOT wet tested either one.So I am trying to do alot of research before getting wet and bothering the dealers. ;) I have looked at the Master LSX and did like it but there seems to be some very mixed reviews about Master soooooooo. I really like the HS Vista and was told to check out the Envoy. This being the GREAT place it is I will ask here 1st. Biggest difference? Price, jets ,etc . Which of you actually have one or the other and why did you chose one over the other? Thats all my questions for now :o Thanks Gary

Hot Tub Forum

H.S. Vista vs Envoy
« on: March 30, 2005, 04:29:30 pm »

Chris_H

Re: H.S. Vista vs Envoy
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 04:35:53 pm »
I like the Envoy better than the Vista.  My opinion only.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 06:16:57 pm »
Is this propguy from AR-15.com by any chance?  If so, this is Spa King from over there.  Welcome and I'm sure you'll get a lot of feedback from the folks on this board.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

jaj111

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 09:44:42 pm »
I think they are both great choices. We bought a Vista 5 days ago and love it. We liked the looks of the Envoy but did not wet test. The Vista has larger pumps 2.5 hp the Envoy 2 hp and is a little larger. We where intrested in the Envoy until the dealer sold us the Vista at almost the same price. We done a lot of reserch before we bought. I beleve you could not go wrong with the Vista or the Envoy they both have alot of power and are great tubs. Wet test both and choose the one that best for you.

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 07:20:50 am »
Is this propguy from AR-15.com by any chance?  If so, this is Spa King from over there.  Welcome and I'm sure you'll get a lot of feedback from the folks on this board.

Terminator

;) ;) ;) ;) Damn my cover has been blown!!!!
Yea its me thanks to all of your  suggestions and the link to this site I am seriously looking at the HS. It's not a done deal but am scheduling a wet test this weekend if I get caught up on my work :-/.  Thanks again for all the typing you put your fingers through ;D. Any other suggestions of what to ask for in the deal end of this ,ozone,cover lift,etc etc. Thanks PG[aka Gary1911] ;) ;)

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 06:36:19 am »
Well I just got off the phone with the dealer[last night]

HS Vista with cover and lift , ozone, startup chems, and delivery 9075 its an 05. Also he had a demo 04 on the floor in blue   :-/ for 8300 Iit had been a demo for 4 months they said...... hmmmm I dont think thats a great deal do you???? ??? My concrete  guy is coming out today to quote the pad .

Sorry for all the edits I MUST GET MOOOORRRRE COFFEE ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 06:38:59 am by Gary1911 »

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2005, 08:31:35 am »
Gary,

First let me say that I looked at both the Envoy and the Vista as well as the Cameo/Optima when I was searching.  I don't think you could go wrong with any of them--it's more about how the spa feels to you.

With that out of the way, let me say I'm a VERY pleased owner of an '04 LSX.  I received it in July, '04 and it has been perfect and issue free thus far (knock on acrylic!)  Please do not be misled by those that tend to knock MasterSpas at this site.  Any one of them will tell you that the spa itself is a solid performer.  The biggest problem most have revolves around MS marketing.  With this said, if you wet test the LSX, find it to be the one for you, and have confidence in your dealer, there is absolutely no reason not to enjoy one in your own home as I do.  If you haven't already, read my review here.
Good luck and happy hunting! 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

jaj111

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2005, 09:54:47 am »

HS Vista with cover and lift , ozone, startup chems, and delivery 9075 its an 05.

That sounds like a good price. I love my Vista. You are getting a great Hot Tub

« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 08:08:59 am by jaj111 »

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2005, 03:49:43 pm »
Gary,

First let me say that I looked at both the Envoy and the Vista as well as the Cameo/Optima when I was searching.  I don't think you could go wrong with any of them--it's more about how the spa feels to you.

With that out of the way, let me say I'm a VERY pleased owner of an '04 LSX.  I received it in July, '04 and it has been perfect and issue free thus far (knock on acrylic!)  Please do not be misled by those that tend to knock MasterSpas at this site.  Any one of them will tell you that the spa itself is a solid performer.  The biggest problem most have revolves around MS marketing.  With this said, if you wet test the LSX, find it to be the one for you, and have confidence in your dealer, there is absolutely no reason not to enjoy one in your own home as I do.  If you haven't already, read my review here.
Good luck and happy hunting! 8)

Thanks Windsurf I had read your review a couple of days ago. Great job on that. I am tending to lean away from the LSX because of the 4 pumps. I am sure they are well utilized but I am in the Northeast and fuels bills are already ridiculous >:( >:( . I don't need the extra cost of running this thing with that being said I will wet test it just to make sure and do some research on the motors, I have sat in the LSX dry and it WAS like sitting in a sports car ;D ;D :o. Thanks for the review and comments. Gary

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2005, 04:19:21 pm »
Don't let the pump thing scare you.

It may be possible that it is actually more efficient to run than you think. I don't know how the LSX is plumbed but if your by yourself and one pump is on - it could be less expensive.

Also, if your entertaining and have a spa full of people - 4 pumps may be the thing you want or need. I'm not saying anything negative about Vista or Envoy, I don't know how their plumbed either.

Just my 2 cents!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2005, 04:25:15 pm »
The Vista and the Envoy are two awesome spas. I'm only saying that because it's true.

The big differences between the two are the size. They both have the new dual MotoMassage.

:)

(Reposted - I goofed !)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 10:04:46 am by Chas »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2005, 06:07:18 pm »
The Vista and the Envoy are two awesome spas. I'm only saying that because it's true.

The big differences between the two are the size and the fact that the Envoy has the new dual MotoMassage.

:)

The Vista doesnt :o Oh NO This could be a Problem :o :o :o

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2005, 08:04:33 pm »
If you are inebriated, it looks like it does, but it doesn't....

;)

UPDATE:  I don't know what or how but I posted wrong info here: the Vista has the dual Moto feature.

Sorry !

:-[
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 10:06:12 am by Chas »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2005, 08:31:24 pm »

;)

Now Chas, where are you getting your information from?  We all know you don't drink anything harder than Coca-Cola!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2005, 07:05:19 am »

;)

It seems they are saying it does on the web site. I will see in person Monday. If not they should make there claims more clear.

The Vista includes the Moto-Massage® DX Jet, the BellaFontana™ water feature, and the optiona

Learn more about
    our exclusive jets...       1 Moto-Massage® DX Jet (2), 2 Soothing Seven® Jets,
2 JetStream® Jets, 2 Rotary Hydromassage Jets,
5 Directional Hydromassage Jets, 10 HydroStream™ Jets,
2 Rotary Precision® Jets, 22 Directional Precision® Jets

I hope your thinking of the 04 then again I havent actually seen one :(
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 07:08:56 am by Gary1911 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2005, 07:05:19 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42