What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Update...on "wet Test"  (Read 1747 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Update...on "wet Test"
« on: May 23, 2005, 01:16:30 pm »
Ok gang, here's a funny thing that made me really laugh. I have been back and forth on the phone and in person with the Hot Springs guy trying to make him understand my position, I want...no I demand that if I am to spend 4-7 k for a hot tub..I require him to be a little more flexable...well it's been a draw today until about 15 min ago...He has now agreed to let me try out the Caldera Kauai which is what I wanted in the first place. The point of me doing these Wet Tests is to get an idea of which hot tub is perfect for me and which on I will buy. I have to still talk to Coleman but, I don't (hoping for pete sake sooo hoping and praying) foresee any problems with them.

anyway I've ranted enough so Happy hot tubbing gang!

Hot Tub Forum

Update...on "wet Test"
« on: May 23, 2005, 01:16:30 pm »

jet757f

• Sundance Palermo
Re: Update...on "wet Test"
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 01:31:27 pm »
We didnt even call and ask them. We put on bathing suits and went to Hot Springs, Sundance and Jacuzzi and wet tested them all in one afternoon.

Personally I think they would all work for us. The deciding factor is cost and seating configuration.

Ken

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Update...on "wet Test"
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 01:31:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42