What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: maxxus vs. sarena bay wet test  (Read 2018 times)

dentlfly

• maxxus owner
maxxus vs. sarena bay wet test
« on: May 22, 2005, 01:34:57 am »
these were our final choices.. wet tested sarena bay first. great tub; very impressive looking. the recliners were comfortable but my wife and i both floated a bit; lack of foot jets as well. other corner seats great. only foot jets on 2 side seats. waited a week to get to a dealer with wet maxxus.awesome. wet tested and ordered. no float in lounger. all seats were great. foot dome sold my wife. only 1 seat foot dome can't be reached; lounger has it's own foot jets. very impressive as well. local sundance dealer called another dealer in myrtle beach where we were headed and arranged for wet test; grave's pool and spa in myrtle beach. recommend to anyone in area . they spent all the time we needed to soak and answer ?'s knowing we would buy in charlotte. they would not even entertain selling us a tub. says a lot for sundance dealers and grave's in particular. up in the air for color; between platinum/grey and sahara/grey. anyone have seen the sahara/grey combo; we have only seen the platinum/grey. am going with the ozonator and dichlor instead of bromine as recommended by our local dealer. the only complaint with maxxus is the lack of cup holders; they all sit on top of filter cover. we bought a spa caddy at grave's and problem solved. can't wait!!!  on paper i thought the dimension 1 tubs were the ticket; we wet tested several models of both brands. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SUBSTITUTE FOR WET TESTING!!!! my wife now agrees even though wet testing and driving all over was a hassle(we have a 3 year old and the windows of opportunity don't always come when you would like). thanks to everyone on this forum for your input and opinions.

Hot Tub Forum

maxxus vs. sarena bay wet test
« on: May 22, 2005, 01:34:57 am »

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
Re: maxxus vs. sarena bay wet test
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 08:13:29 am »
I had the same dilema and went with platinum over the sahara. I think platinum looks a little more impressive than the sahara does. I also think the LED lighting and waterfall will look better with ther platinum color spa than the sahara.

samhunter

• Maxxus, Johnny walker black, Padron aniversario!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 12:25:33 pm »
I also chose the platinum w/ coastal cabinet. although I am having a problem w/ my led lights, the tub is incredible & has more power than you could use.
good luck!

J._McD

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 12:46:34 pm »
describe your problem with the lights.
??? ???

samhunter

• Maxxus, Johnny walker black, Padron aniversario!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 07:55:56 pm »
Only one of the 3 led lights are working (front entrance) also the aqua terrace control panel does not work. the one led that works does not shut off.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 07:55:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42