What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: new member  (Read 2485 times)

dgast

« on: May 17, 2005, 02:16:16 pm »
I am just beginning research and am completely overwhelmed but am enjoying all the information on this site.  I haven't been able to find any reviews of Vita Spas and was wondering if anyone had any information or comments on these company.

Thanks!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« on: May 17, 2005, 02:16:16 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 03:04:34 pm »
Welcome!
Vita spas dont' get mentioned a lot, but you may want to try a search to see what's been posted here so far.
Happy spa searching.
Brewman
Brewman

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 08:26:04 pm »
Hang in there it can get overwhelming WET TEST WET TEST WET TEST!!! Hey I act like I know what I'm doin ;D ;D  

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 06:03:03 am »
keep reading here, you will learn so much.  I agree, make sure you get in these tubs and try them out.  Wet test is the key

dgast

new member-vita spa
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 10:31:36 am »
Got wet last night in the vita spa.  It was great!  Also tried out the hot springs grande.  Vita has a ton going on which is wonderful but I wonder if it has too much going on?  The Hot Springs was great too.  The Vita sales person was very informative.  I just don't know...  The price is basically the same.  So, if anyone has any info on vita, that would be great.

Thanks again!!!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 10:33:50 am »
No vita dealers in my area.  I know of one person about 90 miles from me with a year old Nuage that they are still happy with.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

buckeyespa

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 11:50:05 am »
Vita is a good spa. When I was in the business, they came to us asking if we wanted the line, since the former local dealer dumped it from their 25 stores. They didnt want a third brand, and condensed to only two.  Id buy one.

JJ

• Vita Nuage
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 12:48:19 pm »
I am waiting on a Vita spa delivery (my delay, not theirs).  They make a good, solid product that seems to have good value, but so do others.  I tested several brands, narrowed it down to a few, and made my final decision based on my confidence in the dealer.  Time will tell, but I am comfortable with that process.  Vita is not one of the big names, but nobody bad mouths them either.

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2005, 02:44:20 pm »
I can't offer advice on the vita, but I own a grandee. If you have any questions on grandee ownship, let me know.

-Ed

jaxxon

• Friends dont let friends soak alone...
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 02:40:07 pm »
I am a new member also...  I work at one of the Vita Spa Factory stores.  Any Questions, i would love to help.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 02:40:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42