What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What hot tub to buy!?!? I'm sooooooooo confused!!!  (Read 5320 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: What hot tub to buy!?!? I'm sooooooooo confuse
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2005, 10:43:42 pm »
Backpains, I recommend wet testing some Marquis spas at 101's store since you live in his area.  He will take care of you and is very knowledgeable.  Marquis spas are first class.

Here's the update gang, spatopia is within my grasp! I have two more hurrdles to cross and I'll have my happiness in the form of a nice sparkling hot tub! I have to see what my doctor says on thur (we are having pain down my legs again back on pain meds it sucks to be me!) and last but not leastly I have arranged for all my wet tests next Friday first one is Artesian, then bullfrog, then Hot Springs then cal spas and last but not least (big loop) coleman spas..busy day but I'll be totally relaxed by the time I'm done hehehe

spatopia is here!!!!!

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2005, 10:43:42 pm »

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2005, 09:26:07 am »
The problem is Marquis is more than 75 miles away from me and I cannot sit in a car for very long before I am just dying, we go to Billings about once every other month and it's all I can do just to handle it! We recently made a trip to Sundance Wyoming and it's a 4 1/2 hour trip for us..I was in agony! so  I'd rather stay as close to home as I possibly can I did leave one spa dealer out of my search and that was D1 the reason being I don't want to spend 9grand on a 2-3 person spa.

Posted by: Lori Posted on: May 20th, 2005, 12:47pm
One suggestion, Backpains!

Take a notebook and pen with you.  That way you can write down your thoughts about each wet test, as you experience them.  That way, when you are on the Coleman tub (I think you said that was last) you can remember what the Artesian felt like!

Be sure to list all pros and cons!!

Good luck!  Have fun!!!  

I have made a list of questions to ask each dealer..and have boughten a small pocket notebook to make some notes about each tub and how I felt in it ;D So, this is it we are going with some sort of hot tub hehehe

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2005, 09:26:07 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42