What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thanks for all your help  (Read 2000 times)

tstiffler

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Thanks for all your help
« on: May 19, 2005, 08:37:20 pm »
When we first started discussing buying a spa a few months ago, we had no idea where to start.  But thanks to this great web-site I have learned so much about hot tubs, which brands to look at, and most of all to wet test....  Last weekend we wet tested the HS Vanguard and Envoy and Sundance Optima and Cameo.  It was quite funny for husband and 19 yr old son to watch me float out of just about every seat.  Originally I wanted a lounger, but have decided they are not for me.  I liked all four and each salesperson was great with all our questions and took the time to explain to us how hot tubs work.  Right now we are considering the Optima, mainly because I can stay seated  by bracing my feet  against the foot mound...and boy does that foot mound feel great.  The HS moto massage was really nice.  If I could put the moto massage in the Optima, it would be in my opinion, the perfect spa.  Really all four were good spas and If I can find somone in my area that has water in the Grandee, I would it  a try.  Vanguard was too small for husband.  We hope to make our decision soon.  Husband wants to look at Demension 1, but I'm not sure about the adjustable head pillow.  Watched the saleman try and adjust it and he was having problems with it.   Thanks again for educating me on hot tubs, and hop to have ours soon. :)

Hot Tub Forum

Thanks for all your help
« on: May 19, 2005, 08:37:20 pm »

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
Re: Thanks for all your help
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 02:28:31 pm »
Congrats!  The optima is a great tub and when I was shopping it was between the grandee and the optima.

Sometimes you might find a dealer a little farther out that has a wet grandee you can test.  Even if you don't buy from them because they are farther away you can drive there to wet test. 8)  

With so many manufacturers out there and so many different tub models, no one has everything wet.  But the above is a good piece of advice I got here that I would not , for some odd reason, have thought up on my own.

-Ed

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Thanks for all your help
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 02:28:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42