What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tiger River Caspian  (Read 2147 times)

tchamp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Tiger River Caspian
« on: May 15, 2005, 06:38:37 pm »
I have a pretty simple questions about the Tiger River Caspian. Does the 2005 model come with a water feature (Amur)?

I've read some different literature including the 2004 and 2005 brouchures and the one on their web site and there are some discrepencies that I'd like to know if someone can clear up for me. The one on their web site states that it does come with it (http://tigerriver.hotspring.com/Models/spa_models_caspian.html) but the literature that the dealer gave to me does not mention it. The dealer told me that it does not have the feature (but I think that he may be wrong).

Thanks in advance.

Hot Tub Forum

Tiger River Caspian
« on: May 15, 2005, 06:38:37 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Tiger River Caspian
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 10:28:27 pm »
The 2005 Caspian does most certainly have a water feature. It is a sheet-type fountain, and it has a trick of engineering in that it will stay at the same volume even when you kick the jet pump up to high speed.

It has a blue band of fiber-optic lighting fed off of several LEDs which are mounted away from the water.

Sorry, this is the only picture I could find - the water is coming out of the middle of the upper-right side toward the center of the tub:

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

tchamp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 06:04:34 am »
Awesome, thanks for the information. One more dumb question then, It isn't possible to get it without? What I mean by that is it isn't an option (which I would need to have the dealer order)? BTW - Do you own one of these tubs and if so how do you like it?

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 12:35:29 pm »
The Amur water feature is standard on all 2005 Tiger River Caspians.  Everyone shipped from the factory has it included.

My favorite spa of all time was the Siberian which was discontinued this year.  It was a very large spa.  The Caspian is nearly identical, just a little bit smaller.

My wife really loves the foot dome, I love the deep corner seats and all of the jet variety.  The Amur waterfall is beautiful and, I have to admit, very soothing.

It is an excellent spa.  The new silver color is stunning.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

tchamp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 04:11:27 pm »
Thanks for the help guys. My dealer has confirmed with his rep. that the 2005 Caspian does have the water feature (Amur). Great site, keep up the good work.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 04:11:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42