What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: wet tested, opinions please  (Read 1864 times)

dentlfly

• maxxus owner
wet tested, opinions please
« on: May 15, 2005, 07:24:50 am »
have wet tested sundance cameo and many from d1. loved both. sarena bay was great. no sundance maxxus to wet test. waiting to try that one . any comments on maxxus vs sarena bay?   any comments on this enzyme system vs. regular chemicals? installing electric today and needing to decide on tub. want a large tub for people to stretch out in. some posts have had trouble with sundance quality; d1 most expensive. thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

wet tested, opinions please
« on: May 15, 2005, 07:24:50 am »

mowgli1

Re: wet tested, opinions please
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 09:35:13 am »
The Maxxus and the Sarena Bay were my final  choices also. They are both great choices. We are going with the Maxxus for two main reasons. First we don't want two loungers, second the foot therapy was much better for all seats in the Maxxus.
While the Maxxus is a large tub there is really only direct jetted seating for four people. The other two seats are really just cool down seats. Six will easily fit in the Maxxus though.This is something to consider if you are going to have more then four in the tub on a regular basis. The SB has great jetted seating for six. However foot therapy is only available on the bench seats on the side.
I don't really understand your concern about Sundance quality. I read this board daily and Sundance seems to be held in high esteem by posters here. I don't think quality is an issue for either model.
In Tucson Az. where I am buying there is about 2k difference in price between the two. Be aware the SB will require crane delivery unless you have clearance for flat delivery. Delivery people will not flip the spa sideways because of the shape. Good luck, you  will be happy with either  tub.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 02:42:22 pm »
I just saw the new 05 maxxus.  Wow what a tub.  In Canada it is a tad pricy.  I thought the tub was just amazing.  I have placed my deposit on an arctic tundra, but if I could afford the maxxus I would buy it in a heart beat.  good luck.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 02:42:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42