What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What is the first thing you do...  (Read 2553 times)

jss944

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
What is the first thing you do...
« on: May 13, 2005, 10:43:54 pm »
when you get your tub?  

I assume wipe it down, then fill it. Any specifics that I need to know.  Will the dealer run me through things?  I guess I should have asked him these things.  I know these sound like brain fart questions butt I am just getting SOOO EXCITED!!  ;D

Thanks Jaymi

Hot Tub Forum

What is the first thing you do...
« on: May 13, 2005, 10:43:54 pm »

Haynes

• 2005 Down East Cape Cod/ Monongahela, PA
Re: What is the first thing you do...
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 07:08:14 am »
I'm very new to the Hot tub scene.  I was given a one page handout on what to do on fill up, after each use, what to do weekly ect.  Have been following it for the past 2 weeks.  Water chemistry has been great.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 08:53:22 am »
The techs that came out for my delivery didn't let me do a thing.  Well...they let me show them where my hose was.  They put the hose in and started filling it up.  When it got here, it was still in the shrink wrap and packing materials from the factory, so I didn't wipe it out.  We filled it up and I waited for the electrician to finish up!

They wouldn't even let me get them any water.  The head tech was there, since mine was the first crane delivery they had ever had, and he went and got his crew Gatorade!  I offered to do that much, but he would not budge!

I say, fill 'er up and get it heated!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

J._McD

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 09:00:52 am »
Congratulations, you are now officially in "Hot Water", now relax.  80% of everything you need to know will fall right into place, it's the 20% that you need to inquire about.  Once the tub arrives and you get electric to it, get the hose out and fill it.  If there is anything to clean out, by all means clean it out, althoough I would expect it to be delivered clean.

Once filled, power it up.  It's going to take some time to come up to temperature.  This is a good time to test your water and put in some di-chlor.

Now call your dealer and clarify any questions that have come up during your getting acquainted start up procedure.  There is really not much to it and it should all fall right into place.

Soon you will be soaking in leisurly comfort and counting the stars. ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 09:00:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42