What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What the ^%#@! Hot tub do U own?  (Read 15152 times)

Snuggles

Re: What the ^%#@! Hot tub do U own?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2005, 12:26:26 pm »
Jacuzzi J-330 5 person, with Lounger. Has blue granite shell with synthetic red wood skirt. Bought it at clearance sale last Feb.  Absolutely love it.    

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2005, 12:26:26 pm »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2005, 01:00:53 pm »
I have a 2004 Coleman 706, Tahoe granite with the ash cabinet.

I love this spa! 53 jets 3-2.5 hp pumps, fiber optic lights inside and out, and the most comfortable seating I've ever experienced in a spa.

10 years ago I purchased the Coleman 411, which was the top of the line at that time. After selling it to my neighbor I purchased the 706 which is the top of the Coleman line now. WOW, it's amazing how far tubs have come in 10 years.

Spahappy :D

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2005, 01:10:32 pm »
10 years ago I purchased the Coleman 411, which was the top of the line at that time. After selling it to my neighbor I purchased the 706 which is the top of the Coleman line now. WOW, it's amazing how far tubs have come in 10 years.

I don't think I've heard of an unhappy Coleman Customer.  But no dealer within 95 miles of me still. Who wants to financially back me starting one up?  ;D
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

BIG_PAPA

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2005, 01:13:29 pm »
2004 Marquis Euphoria and love it!!!!

tvaughan

• Hot Springs Grandee Owner
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2005, 03:45:45 pm »
04 Hotsprings Grandee,500gal bought in Oct and we still love it very much.

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2005, 04:03:19 pm »
5' long approx 40 or so gallon apartment tub....

No jets unless its been a few hours after mexican food...

Had it for a couple days now.....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Will actually start our quest for the spa here in a week or so now that we are in San Antonio!

We did look at our house (the foundation anyway...) and our yard looks WAY smaller now that the foundation is in there....I think that the spa may actually go in the grove of oaks that is the back part of the yard...I know that leaves will be a problem...any thoughts on how much of a problem?????

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2005, 04:09:44 pm »

I don't think I've heard of an unhappy Coleman Customer.  But no dealer within 95 miles of me still. Who wants to financially back me starting one up?  ;D

I will, but I will have to give you Loan Sharking rates.
Homeworks Financing Representative

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2005, 04:31:05 pm »
5' long approx 40 or so gallon apartment tub....

No jets unless its been a few hours after mexican food...

Had it for a couple days now.....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Will actually start our quest for the spa here in a week or so now that we are in San Antonio!

We did look at our house (the foundation anyway...) and our yard looks WAY smaller now that the foundation is in there....I think that the spa may actually go in the grove of oaks that is the back part of the yard...I know that leaves will be a problem...any thoughts on how much of a problem?????

I have over 40 trees in my backyard and between the different species they are always losing their seeds, cotton, flowers, sticky seed pods, leaves, twigs, and branches.

My Coleman has a skimmer basket ( much like a skimmer system outdoor pools use) located on top of the filter. It's easy to get to and it catches nearly all of that type of debree so you don't have to fish it out of the filter pleats.

Not only will this make water maintenence easier, your filter will last longer because most of that stuff never even makes it into the filter to tear it up. ;)

Jacuzzi has a net in front of the filters and it's designed to do the same thing.

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2005, 06:08:10 pm »
Thanks Spahappy....

I figured if we are careful with it...it should not be a problem...it would be kinda neat to have it in the center of this grove..natural privacy, mood lighting, and the center you can see straight up to the stars!

I think that all spas will prob have some sort of cleaning feature that might do for this situation....perhaps ill post on it...

Ok thread hijack over.... :)

flajoker

• Hot Springs...Envoy
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2005, 06:20:17 pm »
04 Envoy by Hot Springs...Ivan took out our other tub, so we got a replacement. Love the tub..even though I don't fit the lounger very well. I have learned to adapt. Fits everyone else that doesn't have tree stumps for legs which would be 99.8 per cent of the world. I do float a little but cause I'm so light. Well, that what I keep telling myself. I know being slightly round has nothing to do with it either.
Oh my Gosh, I'm a teapot no wonder:}

jmig

• caldera geneva utopia
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2005, 06:36:12 pm »
 We have a 2004 Caldera Geneva Utopia. First soak New Years Day (its been a wonderful year). Due for first water change waiting for some springlike weather. We went with the Sea Mist Opal and redwood cabinet.

wade

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2005, 06:42:25 pm »
 :D ;D :) ;)2004 artic signiture cub.so far it seems to be a great tub!ofcourse thanks to the people on this site i have just lately been reminded how wonderfull owning atub can be 8)

Detroiter

• Great lakes, Great life!
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2005, 06:58:50 pm »
Recently purchased a Marquis Spirit, small but powerful little tub! After all the horror stories I've read about initial delivery and start-up water issues, I was relieved and very happy to have found none of these bad things happening to mine, everything is hunky-dory in my new hot tub haven!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2005, 09:48:33 am »
Oooops! I was busy resetting Chas' post count to zero and forgot to login as my self. - Wmccall[/b]

You're a cutie there William....

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

JTJ23BA

• I love my HotSpring!!!
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2005, 12:46:30 pm »
'03 HotSpring Prodigy.  Use it every day. Couldnt live without it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2005, 12:46:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42