What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Islander spa  (Read 10122 times)

Soakin

Re: Islander spa
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 11:20:35 am »
His IP address is blocked, but his email address says he is in the Airforce in North Dakota, so unless you want a minute man II missle heading your way, ask nicely  ;)

Thanks for the heads up.  Think I better keep moving, see ya!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 11:20:35 am »

NDfar

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 05:04:24 pm »
Sorry to get you all suspicious, ??? but no I am not associated to the  dealer and yes I am with the Air Guard in Fargo ND.  I also wondering about the jet between the legs but I was looking at a DX-300.  The reason I posted  their marketing materials is the negitive responce I recieved on the Islander spa.   I hope to clear the air here and not make enemies.  Oh by the way I guess  I'll leave the minute man in the ground!!! ; ;)  

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2005, 05:04:40 pm »
I'm from North Dakota

How about that, I'm from N.D. too! Are you getting all this snow today? we've been in a snow storm watch since yesterday and so far have about 6" on the ground. It's wet and sloppy and will be gone by this time tomarrow.

Sorry can't help you with Islander spas, this is the first I've heard of them.

I don't know for sure if you're in Minot or Grandforks but I sell Coleman and Jacuzzi for a company that has locations in both Mandan and Dickinson( shameless plug) :-[

Both Coleman and Jacuzzi offer a basic level of spas within their product line that have good therapy, solid warranty and not a lot of bells and whistles. These spas are very affordable and are the 100 series in the Coleman line and the 200 series in the Jacuzzi line.

I just set up the Jacuzzi 230 in my store today which is new to the Jacuzzi line. My co-worker and I will be wet testing it tomarrow night and I'll give my opinion in a wet test post.

Sorry for hijacking your post, but since we're from the same state I figured I'd let you know I'm here! ::)

Oh and make sure you wet test any spa you're considering.

Spahappy :D

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 05:10:09 pm »
Blonde moment, I guess I should have been able to tell where you were from by your sign in name.
:-[

J._McD

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2005, 05:52:23 pm »
I think that looks more like a suction fitting  ;D :-/

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2005, 05:52:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42