What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Islander spa  (Read 10123 times)

NDfar

Islander spa
« on: May 05, 2005, 04:52:21 pm »
This is my 2nd post somehow the 1st one is gone, but let me ask again has anyone heard anything of Islander spas??  They are located in Fontana, CA.  We have a dealer here and they were one of the first ones to open and are highly recommended.

Hot Tub Forum

Islander spa
« on: May 05, 2005, 04:52:21 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Islander spa
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 11:03:17 pm »
Where is here....?

NDfar

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 02:06:45 pm »
I'm from North Dakota

Gaia

• Bubbles! Bubbles! My bubbles!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 02:19:09 pm »
A dealer here in Illinois sells Islander as well as Dimension 1 spas.  I sat in one without water, and liked that the seats had different heights. It had a waterfall, and the "lounger" could be sat at either end, one side lower than the other. That's all I know.   :-/

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 10:46:28 pm »
Manufacturer hasn't been around very long or they are the old Cal X fun Spas, Cal X spas, fun Spas, renamed.  

Cheaper manufacturer that cuts lots of corners.

I wouldn't expect much support from the manufacturer which will hurt your dealer to provide the service that you will need.

I wouldn't do it.

Sorry :( :( :(

J._McD

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 10:58:28 pm »
There is always another coner to turn and another spa to consider.  Gather the information, get the cards face up on the table, eliminate down 3 and water test.  Do not ask us to point you to your decision.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2005, 01:48:57 am »
There's an Islander dealer in my area.   I believe the spas are made by Artesian.  They are actually pretty nice.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 10:55:00 am by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 02:06:15 am »
You are thinking of the Islander series from Artisian..... Islander spas is a different company.....

NDfar

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2005, 09:07:48 am »
Here is some info on Islander  :D
http://
http://www.islanderspas.net

Southern California wholesale manufacturer of spas and hot tubs, made to the highest standards using only the best materials. Each spa and hot tub is fully wet tested for a minimum of 12 hours to assure it is not leaking and all systems are working properly. Some manufacturers only wet test 1 out of 10 spas, and many only test for 30 to 60 minutes or less. Proper testing is essential for customer satisfaction. Leaks can be very discouraging, especially with a new spa. We want customers to be happy and tell all their friends and relatives what a great spa they own. ETL Certified, and carries one of the best straight forward warranties in the industry. Please call, we will prove to you that there isn't a better spa made at any price. We are the leader in quality, customer service, and savings. Your customers won't just be happy, they will be excited their new spa is an   Islander Spa.

Islander Spasİ 2000 All Rights Reserved

Higher pricing does not necessarily mean higher quality. Islander Spas are high quality spas designed by people who have been in the in the industry for over 20 years. The top people at Islander Spas have worked for some of the largest spa manufacturers in the country, and they bring with them expertise and skill to produce a high quality spa at a very reasonable price.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 10:54:03 am by wmccall »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2005, 09:35:32 am »
Don't believe sales blips - EVERY manufacturer has the best of whatever so ... look around.

J._McD

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2005, 09:42:10 am »
ndfar, is this an inquiry, a pitch, or an advertisement ???

Testing each spa for 12 hours minimum is pretty good, but how many can you test at a time.  Is this a new start up company?  It seems to indicate a lack of confidence to require extensive testing?

Soakin

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2005, 10:51:32 am »
Here is some info on Islander  :D...

Your original post was looking for info on Islander, now you are posting their marketing materials.  You wouldn't happen to be an associated with that new dealer in ND, would you?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 10:52:44 am by Soakin »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2005, 10:56:20 am »
I've never seen a spa with a "between the legs jet" on a lounger before.  I'll leave someone else to make the appropriate, or possibly inappropriate comment on that.  ;D

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2005, 11:00:28 am »
Your original post was looking for info on Islander, now you are posting their marketing materials.  You wouldn't happen to be an associated with that new dealer in ND, would you?

His IP address is blocked, but his email address says he is in the Airforce in North Dakota, so unless you want a minute man II missle heading your way, ask nicely  ;)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2005, 11:05:32 am »
Everybody needs a hobby.
;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2005, 11:05:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42