What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: arctic spas question  (Read 8945 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: arctic spas question
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2005, 06:10:57 pm »
But they have made it easy to get to those leaks!!!!
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2005, 06:10:57 pm »

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2005, 11:54:28 pm »
buddy, why dont you do your homework on products before you come and talk smack.  I dont own a HS, but I still wouldnt slam it because I respect the people in here and what we all own is great for us.  

First and foremost, the arctic is not a leaker.  In the past few years, Arctic has gone above and beyond correcting their mistakes.  If you actually would spend a few minutes researching you would see that they have changed their design slightly to correct the hoses from leaking.  They now use better and stronger materials as well.   If you have an opinion that rests within your ass keep it there.  

There is a difference between giving advice and just being a goof, and you sir are a goof.  Sorry but it is people like you that make these forums crapy.  I just want to thank others on this site for being civil to one another and respecting the fact that although we all have different tubs and taste we are united with the interest of hot tubs.  Thats what it is all about, good friends, good advie and great conversations.  Just like that arcitc guy that posted that helps make arctic look bad, you sir just brought HS down a notch.  

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2005, 04:52:05 am »
Bosco, how do you know he prefers HS? Or were you talking to me cause I always remain civil.
Retired

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2005, 07:50:34 am »
no on another post he says that he sells HS.  and a bunch of guys were giving it to him, because he does not even know about the product that he is selling.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2005, 08:26:29 am »
it is hard to make such a claim since the oldest arctic spa is 11 years old.....but i do not doubt they are built well and will last as long as many other quality spas.

No argument there, but what you say is a far cry from claiming they'd last longer than any spa ever built.  
Brewman
Brewman

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2005, 10:26:40 am »
What..?..?  

Does that mean my spa is going to wear out someday...?

I just can't believe it.

Jc
How do you know how much you don't know?

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2005, 11:11:25 pm »
WOW  I haven't been here in a while. There are some new guys that are getting testy and defensive. :P :P

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2005, 11:11:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42