What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: dichlor in Canada?  (Read 2977 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
dichlor in Canada?
« on: May 10, 2005, 07:56:59 am »
I just wanted to know if you can get dichlor in Canada.  Every hot tub store that I have called only seems to sell trichlor.  the arctic store actually uses trichlor.  

Dichlor seems to be really well liked here and easy to use.  I just want to know if it is legal here in canada.

Also can some of you post what you use, ie bromine, trichlor or dichlor and let me know your expierences. I did a search on all of these words and found many reads.  Most of them talk about bromine having bad smell, and causing dry itchy skin.  If I cant get dichlor here, I have to use bromine because i understand that trichlor is pretty bad stuff.

Any thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

dichlor in Canada?
« on: May 10, 2005, 07:56:59 am »

nicker

Re: dichlor in Canada?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 08:21:09 am »
Yes I use Dichlor.  Well is actually called Chlor-aid made by a compay called Capo Industries goes under the name of Spaboss products. (www.capoindustries.com).

I love using it its easy, works well and is fairly inexpensive.  Plus is does not effect PH or ALK either.   I do not find it to irritate the skin either.  Now I also don't go in right after I add any.  I generally add the Dichlor after my days use.

I buy my products from my dealer. But I know most spa stores in my area (London Ontario) all carry the Capo products.  

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 08:27:59 am »
Boscoe,

How about we meet on the Peace Bridge? You bring me Dilantin, Ambien, Verapamil and I'll bring you 25 pounds of Di-chlor.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 08:30:08 am »
you like are health care products I see.  What ever it takes to have clear water.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 08:30:08 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42