What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What's the best ?  (Read 4521 times)

JackStyles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
What's the best ?
« on: May 06, 2005, 05:33:39 pm »
Alright I think I've looked at them all, well almost. HotSprings and Tiger River, Jacuzzi, BullFrog and Nordic Spas. ThermoJunk. MasterSpas.  I live in the northeast and it will be outside. So efficiency is an issue. I ran a 220 line and will have a deck around it.  My wife is particular on a 33 inch high, me I like the 35. Anyway can anyone help me with whats the best for your buck.  

Hot Tub Forum

What's the best ?
« on: May 06, 2005, 05:33:39 pm »

myke

Re: What's the best ?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 06:20:12 pm »
i am in the same situation.. looking at the-

hotsprings (good quality and love the moto-massage)
sundance (good quality and foot massage for everyone)
caldera (good quality and strong hydrotherpy)
d1 (sabirna - cool design)

wet test and look at the quality of the dealer...

good luck !!!

mowgli1

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 06:27:19 pm »
i am in the same situation.. looking at the-

hotsprings (good quality and love the moto-massage)
sundance (good quality and foot massage for everyone)
caldera (good quality and strong hydrotherpy)
d1 (sabirna - cool design)

wet test and look at the quality of the dealer...

good luck !!!

I think it's  D1 Sarena Bay

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 08:08:53 pm »
Anyway can anyone help me with whats the best for your buck.  

The best for a person's buck is what they own.  Are you looking for a spa in a certain price range or is the sky's the limit?

If you read through the threads on "what's the best" you get as many answers as there are people. There are MANY other spas to look at IF they have a dealer near you. Arctic, Artesian, Coleman, D1, Dynasty, Emerald, LA Spas, Marquis and Sundance to name a few.

Some are deeper and some are shallower. Some have different level seats (good for you and your wife) and some have loungers, so ... it's not a simple matter. Most (all?) major manufacturers are going to be efficient within a couple of bucks of each other.

I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ but it's a personal preference!

autoplay

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 10:32:38 pm »
Take your time,and WET-TEST all the possible tubs you considering.  After purchasing the spa,is not the time to Wet-Test ;)

Of the 4 you mentioned,I would choose either Sundance or Caldera.  The power and the comfort of the Caldera sold me. 2003 Caldera Geneva Utopia Owner.

I personally,like a deep tub. Ours if I recall,is 38"s. There's a ton of tubs out there,that offer different depths as far as seat/lounger depths. Possibly,you can find a tub that suits both you and your wifes needs :)

Did I mention,WET-TEST ?  ;)

salesdvl

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 11:45:21 pm »
Once again Vinny spouts wisdom.  ( What is this world coming to. ?)   ;D
Measure once, cut twice.

Drifter

• Master Spa LS850 Owner!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2005, 12:37:52 am »
If you want "bang" try Master. They had the most powerful jets of all the spas I tested. Some companies like HS don't claim to have "powerful jets" some people prefer that! As far other things, Master seems to give you a little more value for your dollar than some of the other companies. For instance, When you buy a Sundance you pay a slight premium for the name. (They ae a quality company that makes an excellent product) Kind of like buying a Ralph Lauren Shirt. You pay a little for the name. (BTW I only buy RL dress shirts) With the Master spa less of your dollars go to the "name" and more go to the actual spa and features. (Just my opinion). But as everyone here will tell you wet test and make your own mind up! Good Luck!

JackStyles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2005, 09:13:36 am »
Thanks everyone,I have tried one wet test on an Hot Spring Envoy a little out of mmy range and my wife did like it to powerful, blew her around the tub. I was thinking my budget was 5000-7500 at most. So my next test is the Jacuzzi365 or 385 forgot which one. One last question what's up with the BullFrog? The one where you can change the jet pack, does anyone have any insight to this line ot tub?

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2005, 11:25:09 am »
don't claim to have "powerful jets" some people prefer that!

Amen!
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2005, 11:34:30 am »
One last question what's up with the BullFrog? The one where you can change the jet pack, does anyone have any insight to this line ot tub?

Doesn't get much mention here, try doing a serach.
Brewman
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2005, 11:34:30 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42