What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Hot Tub Buyer  (Read 2175 times)

bacvirginia

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
New Hot Tub Buyer
« on: May 02, 2005, 09:42:44 pm »
I am buying a Hot Tub Soon in Richmond Va. In this town I have narrowed down the Hot Springs Prodigy, and the D1 Aurora 2. Are ther any thought on which is the better tub. Both do in house repairs, both close by, both dealers are good personalities.
Any Thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

New Hot Tub Buyer
« on: May 02, 2005, 09:42:44 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: New Hot Tub Buyer
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 06:52:35 am »
Maybe a wet test will seal the deal on which one!  Both are good manufacturers, and I don't think you could go wrong with either tub!  I recommend wet testing, because sometimes the way a tub looks isn't exactly how a tub feels!

Plus, it gives you a chance to soak for free!!!  ;)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

im45us

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 08:04:52 am »
I have a Hot springs Prodigy that I bought in 1992 and has been a great tub. Keep in mind that my Prodigy and a new tub would be the same in name only as the new prodigy seems much nicer or more features.

I did have a leak on the cool down seat last year that I fixed myself and I had to replace a heater element that cost 85 dollars and that's it .

If I had to replace it I would buy another H.S. tub but I would also look at a couple of other brands but H.S. would be at the top of the list.

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 09:27:19 pm »
Bac,

You have to wet test to be certain.  IMO thats the only way to find what is best for  you!

Regards,

Mike

bubblejet

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 11:35:49 pm »
Hello all, I'm new to this very informative forum but I definately agree...wet test.  We originally were going to purchase a hot tub with 2 lounger seats because they were so comfortable without water but found we floated out of them during the wet test.  Needless to say that wasn't the tub for us!  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 11:35:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42