What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Moving a jet? Vanguard  (Read 2012 times)

sfsdcris

Moving a jet? Vanguard
« on: May 04, 2005, 10:03:38 am »
I just wet tested a Hot Springs Vanguard. Its seems the strongest jet in the tub is at foot level. It does not seem there is an option for this jet just at back level. One can sit on the floor of the tub to get it at back level, but why have the strongest jet option designed for feet?

The strong foot level jet is just below 3 jets above the seat at back level. Is there any change at internally re-routing the water, or customizing the Vanguard to have the strong jet at back level?

Ideally I consider the strong jet would be under a control which could route the water at back level or foot level.

Your thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

Moving a jet? Vanguard
« on: May 04, 2005, 10:03:38 am »

Chris_H

Re: Moving a jet? Vanguard
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 10:12:23 am »
“I just wet tested a Hot Springs Vanguard. Its seems the strongest jet in the tub is at foot level. It does not seem there is an option for this jet just at back level. One can sit on the floor of the tub to get it at back level, but why have the strongest jet option designed for feet?”

If you really like that jet, I would recommend you test soak the Grandee.  It has that jet in one of its seats.  Unfortunately, I find the seat that I am talking about in the Grandee is pretty uncomfortable after 5 minutes or so.  So make sure when you test soak it, you spend a good amount on time in that seat.

I like those jets for the feet because they don’t tickle you.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 12:39:06 pm »
I do sit in the bottom of my spa, in those cases that I need to get my lower back with one of those bigger jets!  I also use them for my hips (which are bad).  At 5'1" (the sleep clinic measured, so I'm sticking to it), if I can sit in the bottom of the tub, anyone should be able to!!!

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 12:39:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42