What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vita hot tubs  (Read 1867 times)

geotlyrae

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Vita hot tubs
« on: May 02, 2005, 09:17:31 pm »
Newbie looking  for help....  ???

Just starting to look, and already confusion has taken over. Does anybody have an Aurora model from the Vita Spa line?? It looks real good, and I'll be wet testing it in 2 weeks. I'm also looking at the Versailles, which the big difference is the Aurora is 4" higher and more jets. A higher spa, seems likely to give more leg room. We're not tall, but it feels more comfortable. This is the nearest dealer to us, the next closest is 2 hours away. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks for the prompt replies..
           geotlyrae

Hot Tub Forum

Vita hot tubs
« on: May 02, 2005, 09:17:31 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Vita hot tubs
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 09:35:27 am »
Personally, I know of two satisfied Vita owners. There is a lot to be said for a local dealer.  How comfortable are you with them?  

Here where I live, is a well respected dealer who carries Hot Springs, Artesian, and Cal Spas.  Cal doesn't have a great reputation (at least on the internet), but a friend of mine bought a low end Cal tub for about $2500 from them 4 years ago. They fully new all the details of the 2 year warranty.  They just had their first major problem with it, the dealer regcognized the symptom over the phone and gave them the option of a non-warranty sales call, or they could come in and buy the part for a reasonable fee ($75) My handy friend took advantage of that and had the spa back up again quickly.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

geotlyrae

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 06:49:30 pm »
Although, I don't know them very well, they treated me very good, and I'm very comfortable with them. They're  setting up the Aurora for me next week, and possibly i'll also test the Versailles this week.
This dealer is also an Artesian dealer, but no tubs were on display. Thanks for the imput, I'll let you know how it comes out.. Can't wait until I buy one..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 06:49:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42