What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: new hot tubber  (Read 2050 times)

coopie

new hot tubber
« on: April 28, 2005, 12:15:20 pm »
 :-/Hello. I have had 2 hottubs in the past and had all of the following:yeast infections, hair color change,nail tips falling off and dead rats....and yet, here I am trying to decide which tub I should buy now ;D

My real question is this.......I do not really like the look of an above ground tub. Is it possible to put tubs in the ground and step down to them?
Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

new hot tubber
« on: April 28, 2005, 12:15:20 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: new hot tubber
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 12:24:40 pm »

My real question is this.......I do not really like the look of an above ground tub. Is it possible to put tubs in the ground and step down to them?
Thanks!

Absolutely, it's done all the time. Personally, I would only sink it 2/3 of the way into a vault rather than all the way. By leaving it 10" above ground, you can still get a cover lifter on it, keep access to the cover locks and it'll be much easier to enter/exit as oppsed to sinking it all the way down to the lip. Ask your local dealers if they ahve application pictures or search the web for some.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 12:35:59 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

shabba34

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 12:31:46 pm »
:-/Hello. I have had 2 hottubs in the past and had all of the following:yeast infections, hair color change,nail tips falling off and dead rats....and yet, here I am trying to decide which tub I should buy now ;D

I would also check into a water care seminar, so we can keep the yeast infections and hair discoloration to a minimum.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 12:34:38 pm »
Also keep in mind safety issues with below ground models. Remember Jack Nicklaus' grand son earlier this year?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 12:34:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42