What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Garden Leisure spas?  (Read 5653 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Garden Leisure spas?
« on: April 26, 2005, 01:44:49 pm »
Anyone know anything about these spas? I saw a review of one in our review section and that person lists Dynasty as the manufacturer.  I did find there was a dealer for these in my area.

PS, I see in the "feature" section of thes tubs they list, Arthritis Seat.  Hmmm.  I'd prefer an arthritis relief seat myself  ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 01:48:54 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Garden Leisure spas?
« on: April 26, 2005, 01:44:49 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: Garden Leisure spas?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 01:48:59 pm »
Interesting question, with the oddest of timing.

As of this morning this brand of spa made "the list" at pool and spa with a best of class 5 star rating................ Yet another spa to come out of no where to a 5 star best of class rating.  ???
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Chris_H

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 02:20:27 pm »
Dealers can purchase these spas from South Central Pools (SCP).  They are a re-branded spa if I am not mistaken.  
They may be manufactured by Dynasty for SCP.  Not really sure though.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 02:20:48 pm by Chris_H »

AmICrazy

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 02:47:41 pm »
They are a re branded spa offered by Dynasty to SCP. One of the main reasons for SCP to carry this line is for the smaller pool guys who want to be able to offer a hot tub to their customers without having to perhaps have a storefront location. Many of the small pool type people, myself included, could not get a spa line without really having a storefront. I am now embarking on opening a store  but have chosen not to offer this as my product of choice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 02:47:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42