What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Delivery Lead Times  (Read 5551 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Delivery Lead Times
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2005, 09:42:53 am »
We normally keep around 80 spas in stock between 4 stores.  About 8 models per store are kept wet.  Most of the inventory is HotSpring, Tiger River, and Solana TX's.  Maximum lead time on our end has never exceeded 3 weeks and that is usually for entry level spas like the Hot Spots.

About half of our spas are 110v and there is not a lot of customer preparation that is required to get one of these set up at their home.  Factor that along with a pretty mild climate here in NE Texas and this creates many opportunities for buy today, delivered tomorrow situations.  It gives us a huge advantage over some of the other guys who are full-time pool dealers, part-time spa dealers and carry no-inventory and few floor models.

Terminator
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 09:43:18 am by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2005, 09:42:53 am »

poolboy34

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2005, 12:20:03 pm »
we usually have around 60 spas in stock.  16-20 on display at the store I manage, and another 16-20 on display at our other location.  Being on the east coast, lead time for an order is about 4-6 weeks.  D-1 builds the spas as they are ordered.  Plus due to the rising costs of shipping we have started to stock the most popular shell/cabinet combinations and only the most popular models we sell.  

Jason,
Store manager for a D-1, Nordic, & Hawkeye Dealer

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2005, 12:20:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42