What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dealers  (Read 1804 times)

surfmore

Dealers
« on: April 20, 2005, 02:03:39 am »
When I do finally chose the spa I want is it standard practice for the dealer to show up and go thru the spa and treatment procedure ??  Or is that what having a good dealer will do for you and if they are 100 miles away will or should they show up??  I know I would like to have someone there since I know nothinmg about them and it is my first spa.  Is it in your opinion to have the dealership close to home ??   All thoughts welcome  and thank you again!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Dealers
« on: April 20, 2005, 02:03:39 am »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: Dealers
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 06:52:45 am »
My dealer came out to the house and showed me how to work everything and how to use the chemicals.  Eventhough the store was 30-40 minutes away, he took the time to introduce me to my new purchase!

I think most dealers do this sort of thing.  Not sure if they are 100 miles away, but you should ask the particular dealer how they handle it.
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

nicker

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 08:10:50 am »
My dealer did, and I think most reputible dealers would do that.  To me that shows they are a good dealer and really care about the customers satisfaction and not just makeing the money.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 11:32:36 am »
Or is that what having a good dealer will do for you and if they are 100 miles away will or should they show up??  

A dealer 100 miles away can do a decent job of servicing your needs but its not like you can just pop over and see them or they can do the same if you have a nuisance issue. I'd first look more locally and if none of your local dealers do the trick for you THEN I would look closer at the store 100 miles away. BTW, if you do go with the more remote dealer, make sure you become aware of any trip charges you may incur for both Warranty and non-Warranty work.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

surfmore

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 02:26:18 pm »
Spatech good point, I will look close to home first and after wet testing if  like what we have close to home I will go with that. I do like the idea of just having to go 10-20 minutes away for little issues or concerns I might have. If the dealer is close and a nice guy he  could very easily say that he would be right over to look instead of trying to discuss something over the phone with a dealer 100 miles away. There is of course the the trip charges incured also. Thanks again and it's nice to know that  reputable dealer with a good product will most likely be there on the first water fill up.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 02:26:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42