What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Having problems with Glo Light in Caldera  (Read 2381 times)

boxer95

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Having problems with Glo Light in Caldera
« on: April 08, 2005, 07:49:40 am »
Oh how I love my Caldera hot tub. but I am so bummed about the lighiting feature I paid 300.00 for though.

the first 2 weeks the light on the side bar was not in sync with the light in the spa, so the inside of the spa would be red and the bar would be blue. very weird. so the spa dealer came out and spent 5 minutes working on it, and it worked  fine for 3 days, than BOOM, same problem again. we decided to live with it ,and mention it if they were ever out again. well a few weeks later the entire lighting systme went out, now we have no lights at all in our spa. I am scared this is going to be a tempermental hot tub like my coleman was. UGH... is this just a fluke or is the common with the caldera to have wacky lights?

thanks,

other than that, I LOVE this hot tub. its awesome.

Hot Tub Forum

Having problems with Glo Light in Caldera
« on: April 08, 2005, 07:49:40 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Having problems with Glo Light in Caldera
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 11:28:35 am »
I am scared this is going to be a tempermental hot tub like my coleman was. UGH... is this just a fluke or is the common with the caldera to have wacky lights?

thanks,

other than that, I LOVE this hot tub. its awesome.

I'd relax and call the dealer. LED lighting nowadays is great but sometimes you get a bad board or bad connection and it usually will show itself rather quickly if that's the case. Since your dealer dealt with it once he must know what to look for so call him/her up.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 12:14:47 pm »
good luck woth the lighting....
i have only had my niagra for 3 weeks but i also am loving it! i bought a floor model with the led light upgrade included. havent had a problem at all (of course only 3 weeks so far), but it was on the floor for months and no problem there either.......
i just wish there was a way to lock the color instead of constant cycling to the other colors .....
anybody know, can you do this on the calderas?

boxer95

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 12:42:11 pm »
you can lock the color very easily, press the light button and the set button at the same time.

and I am VERY relxed no need to worry about that:)- and I have called the dealer they are coming out I just thought I would ask if anyone else had that issue...

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 10:58:11 pm »
i guess i should read thru the manual after all........ :-[ :o

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 10:58:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42