What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Stuart signing off...  (Read 5169 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Stuart signing off...
« on: March 31, 2005, 02:00:16 pm »
After one year, many topics and more than 1600 posts I think I need a break from the forum....

I got a PM that hit me wrong from the ht-mod concerning  a scam artist we frequently talk about here.

I find it offensive that I get warned about my posts yet people like stabone, nelg, and several others can create a less than positive environment on the forum lately and nothing happens.

I miss the days of us helping other people and being free to beat down the myopic view of some of those belittling most other products in the hope of making what they sell better. I think that we need to quit working so hard to be diplomatic and tell the truth as industry pros.

I have made it my goal to never log on without attempting to help someone out. I've tried to be fair over the last year in my debates with others and my evaluation of products. I don't think I ever give a opinion or advice without the justification of experience and although I do have my favorite brands I try to be open minded towards how others are made.

Good luck to all and I may be back as the tone of the forum changes....feel free to email me [link]cyrano@allvantage.com[/link]

So bye for now I'm going to hang out with the princess in this picture....

Hot Tub Forum

Stuart signing off...
« on: March 31, 2005, 02:00:16 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Stuart signing off...
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 02:08:48 pm »
Stuart,

I know how you feel.  I hope you will enjoy your time off and come back after letting it roll off your back.  I think losing you here would be a victory for that person you refer to.   More in PM.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 02:28:54 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 02:53:38 pm »
A sad day for this forum.

You continue to be a great model for being diplomatic and telling the truth as an industry pro.

Enjoy your break - you will be missed...
e

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 02:56:37 pm »
Stuart,

Enjoy your break ... but come back soon!

Vinny

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 02:59:45 pm »
Ditto.  
Brewman
Brewman

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 03:26:58 pm »
I'll miss ya Stuart, I got your emails and wil keep in touch.
Homeworks Financing Representative

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 03:57:19 pm »
This comes at the perfect time Stuart! Since you'll have some extra time,I could really use you this weekend.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Come up and help me with my Homeshow. There's two direct flights a day from Denver.

I'm up against some tough competitors and with all your knowledge and sales experience ( and size ;) ) we'd kick some butt.

Seriously, Don't stay away too long, you're too much of an asset to the people on this forum. BTW it really would be an honor to sell side by side with you anytime.

Take care of that beautiful daughter of yours,(mine just got her license last week. :-/ :o :o :()

Spahappy :D

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2005, 05:03:14 pm »
Bubba Stu!
We can't live without you! :'(
Our days just won't be the same
Without you we will be so lame
So don't stay away too long
And please don't wear that thong

(hey, I just HAD to make it rhyme! ;))

Seriously, you are the greatest....though I haven't been as active lately myself, I'm sure gonna miss you the mostest.  Best to you always....... 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

poolboy34

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2005, 05:41:24 pm »
a sad day indeed....................but alas it also that time of year when things pick up.  Keep in touch Stu!!!  We're gonna miss ya buddy :) :'(

mowgli1

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2005, 05:42:02 pm »
I will miss your posts. They are always intelligent, positive, and witty. On a personal note I want to thank you for all the help you have given me after our rocky start (my fault). I will e-mail you for more good advice. Take care and enjoy the extra time with  your family.

Regards,

Mowgli

Ruby

• Marquis Epic
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2005, 05:48:53 pm »
Oh Stuart, I hate to see you go.   Your goal for each time you logged on was certainly to my advantage.  Thank you so much for all your help.  I hope you don't mind if I keep your e-mail address...Just in case.  Hurry back.  

BTW, is that you in the photo?  Nothing like what I pictured!

Ruby
Minnesota Consumer
Been soaking since 7/2004

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2005, 05:51:37 pm »
Thats him all right. Hard to beleive he has such a beautiful wife.....

(Just kidding Stuart, but you can tell her what I said, I haven't met a woman yet that dosen't like a compliment)
Homeworks Financing Representative

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2005, 06:31:17 pm »
You better take care of that princess!  ;)  Words can not express the melancholy I will feel with you gone!  I'm keeping your email close, just in case I need your help!

I am not alone in saying (see above posts) how lucky I am to have gained valuable knowledge from a true professional like you!  You will be missed, although, I understand your reasons!

You will be missed!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This forum will be missing an important asset!

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

BadBack

• In a state of Euphoria!
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2005, 08:44:15 pm »
I know I am pretty new on this forum, but I am sad to see you go.  Your knowledge and experience helped me in the purchase of my Marquis.  I was hoping you would be around if I had a problem.  Good Luck and Thanks.

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2005, 01:05:36 am »
Good God...I go away for a few days and all he11 breaks loose? ???

Well my friend; this spa forum has lost a brilliant mind, a knowledgeable associate and world class person.
Worst of all, I'll miss my friend and companion.

I have learned much from you on how a high caliber person such as yourself speaks to others and handles the many questions with grace, compassion, dignity and style. You have provided vast knowledge to many and I’m sure they are all grateful for your help as I am.

Without knowing the details, this sounds like a blatant lack of respect for one of the few people that devoted such an effort to this forum for so very long.

There are countless quality spa forums that could better use our (free) service and I’m sure we would be more than welcome to do so. Maybe it’s time…

Anyway, I wish you the very best my friend and you have my e-mail address and phone # also…don’t be a stranger!

Steve
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 05:12:04 pm by ht-mod »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2005, 01:05:36 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42