What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Grand Bahama coming tomorrow!  (Read 3233 times)

cathtrac

• Hot-tub water doggie
Artesian Grand Bahama coming tomorrow!
« on: March 31, 2005, 09:18:19 pm »
Yippie!

DH has been working all day doing the electrical and pad in anticipation for receiving our new tub tomorrow!

Everything is temporary (but safe with double circuit breakers and UF above ground wire) since we will be moving within the next six months and taking everything with us. We were even able to get the dealer to throw in a free hot tub move to sweeten the deal!

How long will it take for the tub to get to 102? I'm hoping for the maiden soak to happen tomorrow night, but a Saturday morning soak would be nice too! We'll just need mimosas instead of champagne!

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Grand Bahama coming tomorrow!
« on: March 31, 2005, 09:18:19 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Artesian Grand Bahama coming tomorrow!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 08:02:04 am »
Details - we need details! Which version did you get and what else came with it! BTW it should take 10-12 hours to get up to temp.

Good luck with your new spa!

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 09:20:35 am »
On average it takes about an hour for each 4 degree temperature increase.  So how long depends on what your starting water temperature is, and how quickly your spa heats it.
Tomorrow morning I'll be changing our water, which will come out of the tap at 60 degrees.  So maybe 10 hours to come to temp.

Enjoy your spa!
Brewman
Brewman

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 09:34:37 am »
I took a peak at your tub on the Artesian website - looks pretty sassy!

It will heat up in no time!

Enjoy!

Jc
How do you know how much you don't know?

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2005, 09:40:56 am »
Your tub is about the same size and same heater. Mine took 15 hours to go from 44 degrees to 104.  Where do you live, the water temp you start with could be much warmer.

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 10:44:11 am »
Bill,

These spas come in 2 heater configs depending on if you purchased the circ pump or not. It is supposedly the same heater as the Gold and Platinum when you opt for the circ pump - I believe that heater is 4.5 KW.

I did notice that this tub was similar looking to yours - maybe Artesian's new LA Spas person stole from Dynasty too! LOL ;D

Anyway, I guess that even one hour is an eternity when you want to jump in. Heck, I've been waiting since October to order my tub and I'm so close to ordering it's killing me!

Vinny

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 10:44:11 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42