What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Part time sales job  (Read 1630 times)

MIATAMAN

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Part time sales job
« on: April 01, 2005, 10:00:23 am »
Hello all. I am relatively new to the hot tub world. I just got a Jacuzzi premium 3 months ago. A store in my area has just expanded with a new store about 15 minutes from me. They are looking for full and part time people. I am thinking about a part time position because I love spas. I have seen the positive effects of owning one, and would love to let others see the same. I do have an excellent full time job( FAA radar tech) Do you salespeople find the job gratifying? In a way I would miss the free time, but a side career might be fun. What are your thoughts? The store sells D1 and Baha.

Hot Tub Forum

Part time sales job
« on: April 01, 2005, 10:00:23 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Part time sales job
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 11:10:26 am »
Are you prepared to work weekends? That is the time most sps are sold and thats when you want to be there.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 12:17:33 pm »
Go for it!  I do not know anyone I would trade jobs with (unless Hugh Hefner wanted to swap)!  It is a very gratifying experience helping people find relief from aches, pains, and stress.

My wife always asks me why I'm in such a hurry to get to work everyday.  My answer:

"Why wouldn't I be?  I'm in a beautiful store surrounded by wonderful products that improve the quality of people's lives.  I have no unhappy customers (if they're unhappy, we fix that) and they act as my front-line sales force.  If I'm having a stressful day (very rare occurence), I know that at 6:00 I can go back to the mood room, hop in an Envoy, turn on the SpAudio, and have a cold Shiner Bock Beer!" 8)

One thing you might try to see if you like this type of work is to offer to help your dealer at one of their local home shows or fairs.  We have started inviting our customers to hang around our booth and talk to customers about the actual spa owning experience.  We offer them water care products or accessories for their time.  It has been a phenomenally successful program for all involved.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 12:17:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42