What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Resort Spas  (Read 2091 times)

SpaTime

Resort Spas
« on: March 31, 2005, 04:21:47 pm »
Ok, Got off the phone with the dealer who showed us a Resort Spa model in his showroom.  After explaining to him that I can find no info besides the brochure he handed me, he advised that resort spas are made exclusively for his dealerships by none other than Artesian spas.  Has anyone heard of these or own one?  I would be very interested as the model they have available #840B for wet testing is sexy as hell and priced at $6499.00.  BTW, it uses full foam technology

Hot Tub Forum

Resort Spas
« on: March 31, 2005, 04:21:47 pm »

nicker

Re: Resort Spas
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 04:42:35 pm »
sounds fishy to me ???

I can not see why a spa mfg would make a tub soley for one dealer ?   That is unless this is one HUGE HUGE HUGE dealer.    

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 04:51:24 pm »
My advice would be to call Artesian directly and ask that question. The parent company is May Manufacturing and maybe they started another spa company.

Question to you though - what happens if this dealer stops carrying this spa and you can't get any service? If Artesian says yes to them manufacturing the spa, ask them if you can get something in writing from them that another Artesian dealer will pick up the service if the dealer drops the line.  I'm not trying to scare you but a while back I went into a Vita dealer who told me they dropped Caldera and they still are honoring the warranty calls from their customers AND I went to a Hot Spring dealership that was expanding their service force because 2 dealers around here lost the dealership rights to Hot Springs.

BTW, I got an Artesian Grand Cayman for about $300 more with a lot of features.

Good Luck!

wetone

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 06:41:47 pm »
Yip... it's true :-/

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 06:41:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42