What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Please help HT, Sundance, Cal, Marquis  (Read 2377 times)

ineedbubbles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Please help HT, Sundance, Cal, Marquis
« on: March 25, 2005, 09:59:41 am »
Just found this forum and it seems great.  We're shopping for our first tub and we're getting so frustrated we thinking about sitting on the sprinklers instead!  We looked at Cal and Marquis and I really liked the Cal much better(w/o wet testing).  The cal has 2 separate GE 6 hp pumps-lifetime warranty on heat exchanger that doesnt touch water and on ozonator-and on wet end of pump.  No brainer right?  Except after reading some reviews it sounds like most would rather have their toenails pulled out with pliers than own a cal.  Are these new pumps and stuff different than the older ones people are complaining about?  Wet tested the marquis--I don't really like tri-zone all that much--seems like a way to market an underpowered tub--so now we learned about HT and Sundance and plan to wet test all --  Has no one had a great expierence with Cal?  I appreciate any and all help because we really want a tub and we are really confused.  Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Please help HT, Sundance, Cal, Marquis
« on: March 25, 2005, 09:59:41 am »

ineedbubbles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Please help HT, Sundance, Cal, Marquis
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 10:04:45 am »
This is disoriented I am--I'm not sure what HT is--I think I mean Hot Spring ::)

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 10:49:43 am »
DrJ,

Welcome to the board. You stated that Cal appealed to you visually more than Marquis, I can understand that. Cal Spas makes a nice looking spa, that's it. Everything I have heard from that point forward is a disaster waiting to happen. :'(
Marquis makes a very good quality spa. They do offer one of the most comprehensive warrantees in the industry. There are many good brands on the market. It all depends on what YOU are looking for in a spa? Post your needs regarding the spa, you will get alot of feedback.
good luck...

hottubber... ;D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 11:37:11 am by hottubber »

TubbinSoon, now we be tubbin

• Wot the
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 11:02:29 am »
 we thinking about sitting on the sprinklers instead!  

I think this is a corollary to Rule 4, Facing the jets is inappropriate.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 11:02:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42