What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I Bought an 04 Euphoria  (Read 3160 times)

BadBack

• In a state of Euphoria!
I Bought an 04 Euphoria
« on: March 22, 2005, 08:50:07 pm »
Well I finally made a decision and purchased a Marquis Euphoria 04 model.  This is the same model spa I was going to buy back in January but the price I felt was too high ($8995) and than the dealer wanted about $1500 for the electrical hookup.  Well waiting paid off, he called me two times since the deal fell apart, and I told him I liked the spa and was still interested in the Marquis brand but I was not purchasing at this time.  To make a long story short I went to a home show last week and he had a booth.  I went the first night and we were talking and he asked what it would take for me to buy a spa.

I got the 04 Euphoria, with upgraded lifter, cover, steps, delivery and 6 months of chemicals for $7700 plus tax.  I also called in a few electricians a settled on one who will do the hook up for $500.

I am very happy and will be hopefully soaking on Easter Sunday.  I started to dig the trench for the electric today, the electrician is running the lines on Thursday, the tub is being delivered on Friday, and the electrician will complete the install Friday afternoon.

I had narrowed my choices down to the Euphoria, the Grandee, the Artesian Piper Glen.  I felt the therepy in the Euphoria was outstanding and the warranty was also outstanding, but if there was an Artesian dealer in my state I might have gone with the Piper Glen, because it was a little deeper and I liked the control you have, but the jets were not as soothing.  The Grandee was also very nice and big, but it did not target the specific areas I need therapy. Steve I also looked at the Hydropool 800, but the dealer wanted about $11,500 for it and that was more than I wanted to spend, but it was a very nice spa.

Now that I have completed the purchase I must say no tub is completely perfect.  You must find one that has more pros than cons for your specific needs.  In the end the dealer was very helpful and he is local.  I think in the case of this purchase it does really matter.

Thanks everyone here for your help and knowledge, if I did not find this site I would have purchased a Cal Spa, now I have something better for about the same amount of money.

Buy the way the tub is blue granite, with coastal gray cabinet, and gray cover.  Exactly what I wanted.

Now I will have water questions!

Hot Tub Forum

I Bought an 04 Euphoria
« on: March 22, 2005, 08:50:07 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: I Bought an 04 Euphoria
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 09:00:21 pm »
Well congrats BB and I wish you many a wonderful night in it! It was a tough search and you were very thorough so I'm glad you got what you were after. Thanks for your time on the phone and considering Hydropool. It was a real pleasure chatting with you.

You have a great spa and I know you'll love it! ;)

Steve

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 09:06:34 pm »
Do enjoy it is a wonderful design with seats that work well for a variety of body's.....I soak in the same one each night....

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 09:07:05 pm »
CONGRATS!!!!

Unfortunately we cant find any ones in the Artesian or the Marquis line to test here in San Antonio.  Sounds like a very nice spa for you and glad you are happy at waiting and got the better deal!!!!

Regards,

:)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 07:00:18 am »
Congratulations!

May you always have clean, hot, bubbly water!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2005, 09:11:53 am »
Congratulations on finally landing the spa of your

dreams. I think you made a fine choice and the price

wasn't bad either. Now sit back, relax and enjoy many

years of hottubbing...

hottubber... ;D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 09:12:21 am by hottubber »

aquaman

• justice league is on the hot line !
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2005, 03:35:58 pm »
very nice tub! congrats i hope you have many, many great soaks.

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2005, 03:49:14 pm »
Congratulations - Welcome to Euphoria!
Great choice at a good price you are going to love it. Enjoy
e

BadBack

• In a state of Euphoria!
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2005, 08:22:38 pm »
Thanks everyone for your best wishes!!!!

aaahhh

• aaahhh now that feels good!  04 Marquis Euphoria
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2005, 09:22:31 am »
I have the same spa you just purchased. It's 10 months old and not one major or minor problem. It simple just works great. Good luck to you.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2005, 09:22:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42