What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My search continues  (Read 2174 times)

drprwnap

My search continues
« on: March 19, 2005, 10:05:06 pm »
Finally got to check out the '05 Marquis Reward today.
It is a VERY nice tub.  I learned that it uses a plasma ozoniator that  has a three year warranty.  I  don't have much info on this so any comments would be appreciated ! :D
I was impressed by the spa frog system, the placement of controls inside the tub, the floating remote, waterfall and lighting. There wasn't too much that I didn't like about this tub.  The one thing I question was the design of the lounger. It looks to be uncomfortable. I know I need to wet test to confirm or deny this observation.  For some reason, the thing that stood out the most is how quiet this spa is. Will all the jets on high, I could hardly hear it running.  :o
The store has a promo going. I talked to the Marquis rep  and I got the "special" price for this weekend. No high pressure and in fact he told me that if I waited it would probably be a couple of hundred more.  I made it clear to him that I wasn't buying today and needed to wet test this and a couple of others.  The dealer is good and well respected around here so no problems there.  ;D
I think I'm finally to the point of wet testing three brands:
HS, Marquis, and D1. The only problem with Easter and my busy season at work upon me, I don't know when I'll have time to wet test  :'(
Thanks for all the good info. Hope to be in spatopia soon!!!
Lovin' Spatopia in my Epic!

Hot Tub Forum

My search continues
« on: March 19, 2005, 10:05:06 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: My search continues
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 10:39:28 pm »
The 05 reward is a very nice with many features....The lounger is deep and comfortable for most, if you are tall enough.....Floating does not seem to be a problem for many people with the lounge but the depth can be...the new control panel along with the frog and ozonator makes for easy water care.....Wet test along with your others and you will see if it is a good fit for you....

Hot Tub Forum

Re: My search continues
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 10:39:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42