What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help on 05 grandee price  (Read 2921 times)

lookintotub

Help on 05 grandee price
« on: March 16, 2005, 04:28:36 pm »
After much looking and discussing, we are thinking of going with the 05 Grandee. Originally we went looking for a tub with a lounger, but that didn't work out so well (thanks for the advice).

We have gotten a price for an 05 Grande - includes upgraded cover, ceramic filters, steps and delivery.  Price is $9500. (With an extra $385 for the extra lighting to buy for the outside of the tub.)  Any thoughts on whetehr this is a good price?  This is a Baltimore dealer.

Hot Tub Forum

Help on 05 grandee price
« on: March 16, 2005, 04:28:36 pm »

Chris_H

Re: Help on 05 grandee price
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 04:33:49 pm »
The price you have recieved is not out of line for an 2005 unit.

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 12:31:16 am »
I bought a 2004 grandee for something like $7800, sans steps.  I think the 2005's were going in the high 8's to low 9's.  If its the same Baltimore dealer I bought from.

What are "ceramic" filters?  Do you mean the tri-x, because I thought they came standard on new hot springs tubs.  Also, what are they calling the "upgraded" cover??

If this price includes tax and the light, it is certainly not out of bounds for the grandee (which is a *terrific* tub!)

-Ed

georgiapeach

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 08:06:16 am »
After much looking and discussing, we are thinking of going with the 05 Grandee. Originally we went looking for a tub with a lounger, but that didn't work out so well (thanks for the advice).

We have gotten a price for an 05 Grande - includes upgraded cover, ceramic filters, steps and delivery.  Price is $9500. (With an extra $385 for the extra lighting to buy for the outside of the tub.)  Any thoughts on whetehr this is a good price?  This is a Baltimore dealer.

That's about what we paid for our 04 Grandee in Nov...which included the cover lifter, steps, towell rack/cup holder, delivery and setup, start up chemicals and a couple of duckies... :-).  Not sure what you mean by ceremic filters though.  

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 08:41:51 am »
I think the price is in line with most of the high end spas. The Grandee price that you received seems to be a good one. Freinds that have 04 models paid just about that.
Good Luck...

hottubber... ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 08:41:51 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42