What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: questions questions  (Read 2213 times)

wilson

questions questions
« on: March 11, 2005, 01:39:28 pm »

Ok 'all' -  seems the more answers I look for the more questions arise...!

Hot Springs Vanguard won a Consumers Digest Best Buy award...is this to be well regarded?  What spas did they compare it with?   Did they have other highly rated ones - just not best buys?  I don't have access to their web site.

I think I noticed that Sundance also refers to an 'award winning tub' - Optima? -  but doesn't  say what award!

From web site info - so far - the Coleman seems have jets that treat the occipital points at the top of the neck, base of head.  Any others out there?   Looked into Hot Springs web site and they have  the 'quartet' jets but they picture them across the top of the shoulders; not the same location!

I went to local Hydropool dealer - new concern raised from that visit is the one regarding deep seats.  These seem to be the ones that the offer most therapeutic jets but I may be too short.   Are booster seats really an option?  Waiting to hear any replies to the booster question that, interestingly, I see posted today!

Obviously - next step will be to wet test these out.

Thanks again for input yesterday - as I said in my reply - this in an informative and entertaining site esp. wrt the swim-spa discussion!!!!

Wilson

Hot Tub Forum

questions questions
« on: March 11, 2005, 01:39:28 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: questions questions
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 01:51:57 pm »
Yup.

Wet test.

As to locating jets in specific spots on the body: they will not hit any two people in the same place. You can hope for the general location, but no tub can reliably hit spots with pin-point accuracy.

The Consumer's Digest site is still under construction, I guess, and HotSpring is the only maker who has been awarded a "Best Buy" five times.

javascript:smiley()
Smiley
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: questions questions
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 01:51:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42