What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LOCKED, LOADED, AND READY!  (Read 3656 times)

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
LOCKED, LOADED, AND READY!
« on: March 10, 2005, 09:58:10 pm »
Wish me luck, our first and biggest show of the season  starts tomorrow at the civic center in Bismarck.

Sorry fatman I've been so busy getting ready for this show I haven't had time to pm you back. Check your messages.

We've been burning the midnight oil all week trying to take as many prospects out of the market before the show as we can. I've had test soaks every night this week. Tonight I feel like I've already spent three days on concrete talking to hundreds of people, and the show hasn't even started yet.

I always look forward to the sales and quite frankly the overtime I accumulate at show time. But when you really put the pencil to it, I'm not sure I always come out ahead. After all there are certain expences I have to incure. I like to think of them as production costs ::)

I personaly feel tan people sell more spas, so I have to pay for unlimited tanning at the electric beach for a month prior to show season.

I also think it's important to display your racing colors at the show, so I have my hair steaked.

New underware is a must at a show :o Let me explain.. 5 years ago I was pitching a spa and I felt everything was going my way in the presentation. I was on my game, and they were getting everything I said... Then my bra strap broke :o and thats all I could think about for the rest of the presentation, my arms never left my sides.

It's important to have your show clothes laundered profesionally. The first show I worked my youngest was only 4 years old. He was sick with a cold and crabby and clingy. Well as I was trying to pry him from me (wearing my show clothes) He wiped a big juicy bugger on my shirt. Four hours and dozens of people into the show someone politely alerted me that I was wearing a bugger on my shirt.

And of course since I'm a Mom I feel guilty about leaving my kids for the whole weekend to work 25 hours on concrete, talking to hundreds of people, going head to head with the competion, so.... I have to dish out money to my three teenagers. You know so they they don't starve or anything....

I'll be thinking of all of you, and I'm planning on using this site as a sales tool, so don't say anything bad about me while I'm gone. ;)

Spahappy :D

Hot Tub Forum

LOCKED, LOADED, AND READY!
« on: March 10, 2005, 09:58:10 pm »

Greenraisin

• See you down life's highway!
Re: LOCKED, LOADED, AND READY!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 10:00:55 pm »
Good luck! Hope your preparations pay off!

spahappy

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 10:02:08 pm »
Thanks! I'm fired up!!!

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 11:05:38 pm »
Thanks! I'm fired up!!!

You go Gettum! Let me know whos there and I will help with info where I can. I should be around tomorrow night.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 12:24:05 am »
Wish me luck, our first and biggest show of the season  starts tomorrow at the civic center in Bismarck.

I've got my webbed toes crossed for you.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2005, 06:33:17 am »
I wondered where you disappeared to!

Good luck, break a leg, and all of that!!!   ;)  (Sorry, it's the actress in me!)

I wish you every success at the show!

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2005, 07:53:08 am »
I personaly feel tan people sell more spas, so I have to pay for unlimited tanning at the electric beach for a month prior to show season.

Disclaimer, if my life depended on me being in sales, I would have been dead along time ago.

Professional appearance, sounds like good sense. But I have never noticed the amount of tan on a salesperson. And if I did, I might be thinking, boy they are making enough money off me to spend a lot of time in the tropics.

Then again, maybe this is something you do for yourself and it gives your confidence and I should just shut up.

Good luck at the show, I hope we get to hear about lots of interesting experiences.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 08:31:26 am by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

flajoker

• Hot Springs...Envoy
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2005, 09:02:52 am »
Go getum mom. Show how even with little one and teenagers you cool,calm and collected after a soak in one of your wonderful tubs. Good luck,many sales, above all else have fun, and meet a few new friends.
And remember you get out of life what you are willing to put into it.

spahappy

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2005, 09:10:55 am »
Bill that was meant in jest.lol

Hey I've got to look like I attended the dealer meetings in Mexico (which I didn't get to  BTW)

Anyway I was just ready to fly down the highway to Bismarck. The Suburban is gased up washed and loaded to the roof with stuff, and this morning my back left tire is flat. :'( So I'm waiting for AAA to arrive and change it.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come over the weekend :-/

Take care all....

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2005, 10:58:29 am »
Bill that was meant in jest.lol

You know the expression, think twice before you speak, for me it should apply to posting  8)  Or only post on 8 hours sleep.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2005, 10:58:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42