What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tiger River Caspian  (Read 1874 times)

mapesa33

Tiger River Caspian
« on: March 09, 2005, 04:19:48 pm »
Finally got the roads clear enough to hit the showrooms.  Well, one is closed bc its Wednesday.  Thought to go to another with a bigger selection and open 7 days a week.
Found one my hubby and I really liked.  Tiger River Caspian.  Can you give opinions on the tub and price? Its a '05Caspian for $7000.  It has the 5 year full warranty with labor, cover, cover lifter, start up chems, steps, delivery and set up.   Thanks for the help! Vic

Hot Tub Forum

Tiger River Caspian
« on: March 09, 2005, 04:19:48 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Tiger River Caspian
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 08:21:17 pm »
 Actually, the warranty is five years parts and labor on the systems, five years parts and labor no-fault on the heater, and seven years on the shell and structure. Click to see warranty

It's a good tub. They dropped the big brother - the Siberian - last year, and the Caspian got the twin pumps and waterfall from the larger spa. That made it quite a good value as I see it.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

lynnette

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 09:34:28 pm »
 We have a Tiger River Caspian 2004.  We live in Michigan paid $7200 for it,  $7000 for a 2005 model seems to be a good price.  We love it, seating is very roommey,  lots of power in jets, electric bill has been good, and we have not had any problems with it at all.  I love the new color and it now has a water fall.  Tiger River Spa's have a great warranity, we did a lot of shopping and glad we purchased our Caspian.  Good Luck.    Lynnette :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 09:34:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42