What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: dealer service  (Read 2757 times)

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
dealer service
« on: March 08, 2005, 03:34:36 pm »
odd question for y'all (i'm in va after all, i get to say y'all)...
after many weeks of research, i just bought a new caldera niagra, and it's being delivered saturday. cant wait......
however... i may have a job transfer looming in the semi- near future.
i bought a new chevy conversion van last fall from a dealer in indiana, but all service is done here in va, by one of several local chevy dealers.
does the same thing apply to spas?
as much as i spent on the tub, i also understand that i wont get retail price to sell it in 6 months, so i plan to move it with me.
if i go from va to ga, assuming there is a caldera dealer there, (its outside atlanta, cant imagine there is not one) does the dealer where i wind up cover the service?

is there a standard practice, or individual call by the dealer themselves?

Hot Tub Forum

dealer service
« on: March 08, 2005, 03:34:36 pm »

zzaphod42

Re: dealer service
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 04:30:31 pm »
The new dealer should take care of you. They "may" choose to charge you a "trip charge" for warranty work since you didn't buy the tub from them, but that is up to the dealer. If you become a loyal product customer, I doubt they would charge you any more than any of their other customers.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 07:35:58 pm »
Hopefully they'd treat you as one of their own, and thereby generate some customer loyalty.  
 If you are within the local dealer's service radius, hopefully they won't charge for a warranty trip.
But they probably can if that is their policy.
Brewman
Brewman

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 09:56:41 am »
I would visit the Caldera dealership when you move into the area. Introduce yourself as a customer that just got transferred to the area, let them know that you have a Caldera spa. They should greet you with open arms.
I believe that they will take you in as one of their own. Service should not be an issue as they are a dealer of the product you own.
Let us know how you make out... ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 09:56:41 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42