What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis discontinued the Euphoria  (Read 11060 times)

Elle

• Underpromise; overdeliver.
Re: Marquis discontinued the Euphoria
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2005, 08:16:57 pm »
Your probably getting a 2005 Euphoria SA...

I would Love to get the guys name! :)

I sent you a PM with the name.

Elle

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2005, 08:16:57 pm »

BadBack

• In a state of Euphoria!
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2005, 10:15:00 pm »
Mendocino101
is the Epic a bigger spa than the Euphoria, what are some of the features, and when is it going to be in dealer showrooms?

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2005, 10:20:21 pm »
I know nothing it about other than what I posted....I guess the thought was to update the Euphoria but the newer design is going to a different lay out... so with the Euphoria meeting so many people needs with the its multi level full therapy seating the decided to keep it and come out with a new spa....I have not seen but I would think it will much the same size as the Euphoria but with a different lay out....

aaahhh

• aaahhh now that feels good!  04 Marquis Euphoria
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2005, 11:20:30 pm »
Thanks to all who have given responce to my question about Euphora issues. I love my Euphora and I have had zero problems with it. I know I have a good dealer. I also know that If my dealer does fail me. I beleive many people on this site will sincerely try to help.

I could not imagine anyone purchasing a spa with out the advice and opinions available to the first time buyer om this site.

I thank you all.

I may not write a lot. But I read your post often.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2005, 01:36:26 am »
When is the Epic going to come out?  I thought the Whirlpool feature was a hit with the regular Euphoria?  It set the Euphoria apart from the competition.    Why didn't they just find another pump manufacturer?  I don't get it.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2005, 05:26:39 am »
When is the Epic going to come out?  I thought the Whirlpool feature was a hit with the regular Euphoria?  It set the Euphoria apart from the competition.    Why didn't they just find another pump manufacturer?  I don't get it.

I liked the Whirlpool feature also but not everyone did. What they did was put those HK40 jets that where in the whrilpool in more usefull positions in the seats, on the feet and as wall jets. Most people never used them as a whrilpool but instead found a way  to position themselves in the tub to get the whrilpool jets on their back. Now its easier :D

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2005, 09:49:46 am »
I believe that the Epic model will be available to the dealer network by the end of March. It looks to be a nice unit.
In the line drawing, it looks like an oversized 05 Reward. Just square in shape, 90" x 90".
;D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 11:28:10 pm by hottubber »

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2005, 01:46:04 pm »
When is the Epic going to come out?  I thought the Whirlpool feature was a hit with the regular Euphoria?  It set the Euphoria apart from the competition.

It isn't just the whirlpool that set it apart... there are 2 other additional "features" that set it apart as well.

- The "post seat" that Mendo mentioned that gives you the option of complete flow from both pumps for unlimited therapy options from the fooot to the top of the neck.

- The diverter does not "take away" jet action from some seats but gives you essentially 3 kinds of tub experience: whirlpool, individual "post seat" or complete jet action in every seat which can be customized at the individual seat via the jets in most cases.

As I've said before I am a big fan of the Euphoria and would never exchange it for the SA. The SA is a great tub and has more HK40 jets and good therapy but what you don't get is jet therapy in every seat at the same time, a whirlpool and the post seat. In my opinion Marquis is "discontinuing" their best tub.
e

Elle

• Underpromise; overdeliver.
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2005, 04:15:27 pm »

As I've said before I am a big fan of the Euphoria and would never exchange it for the SA. The SA is a great tub and has more HK40 jets and good therapy but what you don't get is jet therapy in every seat at the same time, a whirlpool and the post seat. In my opinion Marquis is "discontinuing" their best tub.

Okay, now you have me worried about not liking the SA when it arrives.  I really wanted the regular Eupohoria because I loved the idea of the whirlpool feature.  What we found was we rarely use the whirlpool feature.  The kids HATE it.  It pushes them around the spa too much.  When we do use it, we lean against it for a good message on the back...or for wrist therapy...or we even put our feet on it for foot therapy.  We never used it in the true whirlpool fashion.  I feel like we won't miss it.  

I absolutely LOVE the post seat.  You can't beat that sensation for anything.  Are you saying there isn't a post seat in the SA?  

Oh well....we'll see how this all plays out.  I'm getting nervous now.

Elle

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2005, 06:04:12 pm »

Okay, now you have me worried about not liking the SA when it arrives.  I really wanted the regular Eupohoria because I loved the idea of the whirlpool feature.  What we found was we rarely use the whirlpool feature.  The kids HATE it.  It pushes them around the spa too much.  When we do use it, we lean against it for a good message on the back...or for wrist therapy...or we even put our feet on it for foot therapy.  We never used it in the true whirlpool fashion.  I feel like we won't miss it.  

Elle

There you have the big reason why the change....It was something that very few appreciated .....as well as the post.....only because you had to do more than just get in and sit down as you do in most spas...the SA has more Hk 40 jets in the seats and seem to be enjoyed by more people.....but for those who "do" take advantage of the Standard version it simply has no equal .....

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2005, 10:35:13 pm »
I believe that the Epic model will be availabvle to the dealer network by the end of March. It looks to be a nice unit.
In the line drwing, it looks like an oversized 05 Reward. Just square in shape.
 ;D

Don't tell me the Epic has a lounger seat.  I was hoping it would be a super charged Euphoria....
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2005, 11:21:53 pm »
It does not have a lounger.....but it does has something....that to the best of my knowledge no other spa has.....sorry....can't share more.... ::)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2005, 08:43:03 am »
It does not have a lounger.....but it does has something....that to the best of my knowledge no other spa has.....sorry....can't share more.... ::)

I'm not sure that you should be telling us about the built-in anti-termite feature yet - I understand that they still have a few bugs to work out.

Or was it the new 'towell press?' I think they have a few things to iron out on that feature as well.

Perhaps you are referring to the heated steps? Most people will hot-foot it away from that one, I think. Oh my sole(s), what were they thinking.

Or the new velcro strips on the seating? Come on guys, get a grip!

Well, whatever it is, I'll be munching on anchovies so I can honestly say I'm waiting with baited breath.

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2005, 10:35:29 am »
Chas,

Those are close but still none of the above....It has to do with the shell design...It really is unquie....I am very curious to see it myself but more so to sit in one....when it does come out...I think you will agree that it was not hype when I mentioned it..now that being said...unquie can be good, we both shall see if that is the case here.....

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2005, 04:26:21 pm »
Well, it just so happens that I have a spy in the enemy camp. He's a nice guy, who knows quite a bit, and who would most likely jump at the chance to help me out.

His name is Mend..... oh, uh, ......... never mind.

::)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2005, 04:26:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42