What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need advice on Gazebos.  (Read 8118 times)

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
Re: Need advice on Gazebos.
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2005, 03:25:28 pm »
Mendo,

I am switching over to all synthetic for my enclosures. The consumer will thank us later down the road. The price will be at least doubled, but no maint. It is where the industry is going... ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2005, 03:25:28 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2005, 03:36:25 pm »
Mendo,

I am switching over to all synthetic for my enclosures. The consumer will thank us later down the road. The price will be at least doubled, but no maint. It is where the industry is going... ;D

I know there is a a big advantage to them....but at the same time not everyone can afford to spend the dollars....I like them......and offer both....I wonder if in time they will come down in price....I think right now vinyl is getting a bit of a free ride with regards to being priced competitively.....for many years it was always the low cost option but now with fencing and other things there are real benefits to it....but it comes at a much higher price than what it was before.....I think when more get involved you will see the price come way down.....maybe I am worng....time will tell.....

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2005, 05:25:27 pm »
mendo,
You're right, as time goes on, the price of these synthetic products will be reduced. Right now, it's something new, with it comes a high ticket. It will come down...
Just like redwood sided spas, now almost everything is plastic, including steps.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 05:26:38 pm by hottubber »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2005, 09:34:16 pm »
We don't sell alot of gazebos in either wood or vinyl. But I plan to change that: with our new larger store, we will display some of the new vinyl stuff that HS is offering. They are pricey, but they are more than just made of a permanent material: they are built so tuff I bet even Bill could dance on the roof.

I have had to go out and basically rebuild many wood gazebos - even some of the high-end ones.

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2005, 09:49:52 pm »
Chas...

Those look nice...what do they retail for if I may ask....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2005, 09:49:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42